Thanks...

mbike-ski

I was bitching about a situation on another thread that was just a minor glitch in a great season and its only fair that credit and thanks gets given to....Blue ski school - they did a great job with the kids this year, Tina and the womens clinic instructors- they made a ski animal out of Mrs. SnowBunSki!, Blue and Bear NASTAR setters and starters - for giving that extra energy and making it fun, all the park crues, groomers and everyone else for making the best conditions out of a sh*&T snow season! :rock

Thanks to Zonked for telling me more about horseback riding..I think we should have a countdown on here for when Zonked turns 18 :naughty kind of like what they did for the Olsen Twins... :lol I want to rap and do the running man at Ski999 and Zonked wedding.. :banghead

haha about 8 months away

Thanks to skifreak for PMing me about what he ate at Wegmans

Thanks to Zonked for telling me more about horseback riding..I think we should have a countdown on here for when Zonked turns 18 :naughty kind of like what they did for the Olsen Twins... :lol I want to rap and do the running man at Ski999 and Zonked wedding.. :banghead

Thanks to Finndogg for his positive reports about Blue mountain

Thanks to FreeRideNTre for his reports from the Olympics

Thanks to Volkl Yokel for his mad Steezy Utah and Blue Knob reports and pictures

Thanks to Kmar and the Blue mountain snowmaking crew, you guys make me so proud of Blue mountain

Thanks to VTMark for telling me more about Sword fighting and making sure I was O.K. when my arm was hurting after the flat landing of the first little booter.

Thanks to Wolverine and Sean MontageSkier for being good hosts at Montage..

Thanks to Switch for his mad steezy reports from Stowe...and the steezy powder pictures

Thanks to M-bike Mike for being flattered to be included in one of my raps and also for making me laugh when he talks about Bode..drink drink drink...

Thanks to Mr. Stinner who was in charge of my Middle school ski club..

Thanks to Mr, Wilde and Mr. Theiss who chaperoned trips to Whiteface when I was in high school.

Thanks to my Mom and Dad for making whoopie and having me so I could write this post.

Thanks to the engineers at Atomic who make a ski that even a BMW enthusiast can love..

Thanks to Jackson Hole central reservations who once again made my lift/lodging/air/ground transportain arrangements with one phone call..thanks for the refridgerator magnet.

I have alot more Thank yous coming...

Mr Theiss? I think I know that guy.

Thanks to my Mom and Dad for making whoopie and having me so I could write this post.

What is wrong with you? No one should be thinking of their parents doing it!

BTW, I'd also like to thank your Mom... for dropping you on your head and damaging your brain. Thanks to her we get the crazy world according to Doug everyday on PASR for free. Thanks!

He was a swimming coach and teacher at Allen. When I was a Freshman in high school, there was no ski club advisor and he stepped up to the plate... :rock I skied some boot deep powder then on my old Pres...My skis in 9th grade were 185s and today I was on my 176s which felt really long compared to my 170s.. :confused:blink:

Anyway I'm thinking of more thank you's...I think this thread will last through the summertime...as long as we get a countdown for Zonked and you guys post some of your thank you's...a bag of jelly beans to who-ever compliments me for amazing raps, mad steezy writing style, and being a Pee Eye Emmm Pea

Does he have 2 sons? Shannon and Brian?