Camelback closing tomorrow

4 more wars

Camelback plans to close for the 2005-2006 season tomorrow, March 19th at 5:00pm. In the event of a major snowstorm next week Camelback may reopen next weekend Friday, Saturday and Sunday. A decision will be made by Tuesday, March 22nd.

Unless they receive 2 ft. they are not going to reopen.

I have a feeling that CB will open back up, seeing that other resorts are now planning to stay open. But then again, they have the waterslides to make up the money.

they already had broken last years totals by presidents week. they aren't losing anything closing now, except prospective pass holders.

I called the snowphone today at blue. They said they will stay open until atleast next Sunday the 26th. Then right after that they said maybe even longer. I hope they do because that would be cool to see them stay open until April. But, I think they will close on the 26th.

I have a feeling that CB will open back up, seeing that other resorts are now planning to stay open. But then again, they have the waterslides to make up the money.

This was on their home page Sunday night...like I said above. Might also be "peer pressure."

"Camelback plans to close for the 2005-2006 season today, March 19th at 5:00pm. If cold temperatures continue and the weather cooperates Camelback will reopen on Friday, March 24th through Sunday, March 26th. Camelback will make a decision by Tuesday, March 21st."