Parks at Blue and Bear - Ideas for next year.

snorovr

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for bear. They have to make rails or boxes, i hate the 8 inch wide box/rails they have with the metal on the outside and the plastic on the inside. They should make boxes with no metal on the side and rails with no plastic on the inside. But thats just my 2 cents.

:confused

I agree the rail / boxes should be a bit narrower, but they need the coping on them.

what happens without the coping on them? cuz me and my friend are building a box and were not sure if we need coping or not? will it still work without it?

Remember the tiger box last year at Bear??? That thing was eaten to pieces halfway through the season. In a high traffic area like a terrain park, coping is soooo necessary. Backyard parks not so much so because its just not seeing the volume that at terrain park feature is.

As for the lips being chewed up faster if there are no park passes and they are wider, they should be redone every night.

here is a short clip from mountain creek that has a good example of how big the ramps are - the entire width of a snowcat blade. Last year they used the middle 1/3 but this year for some of them they were the width of the whole thing flat.

grooming

everynight, every rail needs that