20 members have voted

1. 1. What board to get?

• Burton Dominant
    • Burton Blunt
    • Burton Dominant slick
    • Salomon Prospect
    • Nitro Revolt
    • Ride DH

I've ridden them all and I sell them all. What are you looking for in a board? Do you want something that will ride the entire hill, park and pipe, strictly rail? and how much skill do you have? are you killin it or are you fairly new?

If u want something that is flexy get the dominant..the blunt is a little stiffer then it..but umm if u want something even more flexier then the dominant..go for the danny kass pro model.

are you on crack man? :sniffcrack:

i'm trying to figure out where the nitro comes into play in this list...5 twins and that, from the list change it to a t1 at least, but i wouldn't recommend it

The T1 is an AWESOME board! One of the best twins out there. I have the 2006, shich is much improved over the 2005.

The T1 is an AWESOME board! One of the best twins out there. I have the 2006, shich is much improved over the 2005.

not to be a dick,( i say that alot) but you also work at blue and can't really say you don't like nitro's...i just think its funny how everyone i work with who has ridden and/or owned one would much rather ride something other than a t1...don't get me wrong alot of nitro's ride awesome, just not the t1

Edited by RomeOp

well ive been riding the dominant for 3 years now.. and well i love it to death.. i ride mostly park and pipe.. just the trick for me

I chose the Prospect because that's the only one i've ridden out of the group and i loved it! I currently ride a 158 Salomon Forescast and like that too- not as much flex as i would like though. I'm dying to get a Dominant or Shaun White's board (i see he's got some bigger sizes for '07). what's the flex like on the dominant?

not to be a dick,( i say that alot) but you also work at blue and can't really say you don't like nitro's...i just think its funny how everyone i work with who has ridden and/or owned one would much rather ride something other than a t1...don't get me wrong alot of nitro's ride awesome, just not the t1

That is a pretty clueless statement...

I have a 160 Prospect LTD. and I love it. It's got some great pop in the tail that you can definately feel when you're ollying(sp). It's light as hell, and it floats pretty well in the deep stuff.

I talked to the Basin ski and snowboard shop manager at Killington about the board and he said they have a tendency to crack at the tip if you land hard towards the front of it. He did say he's been on the '07 prospect already and was really amped about it, said it's a much better board. Who knows about the manager's advice though, he might have just been trying to talk me into a sale next season.

FYI, My '06's base has held up great with over 40 days out this year, never waxed, still fast!

Out of those boards I would go with the Ride DH. I would also reccomend a Neveer SUmmer Evo. I ride a Never Summer Evo and love it, its great for park and pipe. Its kinda stiff but has great pop and is indestructable, I rode the park all season and there is nothing wrong with the base. Its great in the park but you can also take it out of the park and it handles great. Never Summer also has a 3 year warranty on all their boards.

my friend cracked his second nitro at killington and is looking to get a never summer. they are known for their brutish durability, and if you can handle the girth, youll definitely appreciate the sturdiness and reliability even after a beating.