I have seen the light... and the light is Blue

JDSCHMOO22

I have been a Bear Creek boarding junkie :new_all_coholic: for the last 5 years, and they have really improved everything about the place in that time. :clap But after riding Blue for the most I ever have in a season, and with their improvements to their park, add to that the 6 pack and the new lodge, I'll have to get a season pass to Blue for next season. I'll still hit up BC a couple of times a season, but you can't beat the vert and trail variety at Blue, even though I usually stay in the park. Their park had plenty of variety and you still ride down to the quad and hit the lower park on the way. The lines also mover quicker at Blue, and the 6 pack will move more people. Overall the experience is much more satisfying, despite it taking me twice as long to get there. I had a blast at Blue this season and can't wait till they open for next season! :rock

Blue Mountain the True Mountain! I thought management did a great job this yeah when compared with yours in the past. they were open about 2 weeks longer than most mountains around here, the park was amazing, and improvements next year are a step in the right direction. good work Blue, keep up the good work.

yea i went to bear, and i must sa, their jumps do throw you better than blues, sorry bear but blue tops your rails, lift lines and overall prices good choice man

Although i wasn't very impressed with bear's park either- you can't honestly judge a mt by their end-of-season conditions.

both mountain's parks are going to be sick next year though. i'm anxious to head to bear a few times to actually ski and maybe compete.

next years boardercrosses are gonna be sick, too bad like im gonna be in the 15-118 group and get whooped by like idk some good riders

The Blue mountain off season is about 250 days...tomorrow will be 5 days with Booter mountain being closed so we're almost 2 percent of the way there.... :wiggle:banghead

YAY FOR 2% there for next years opening date :lol:banghead:rock:rock . I can't wait till the leaves start falling, then I know winter will be here.

Even tho I am gonna be a BC passholder again and like their park the best, on Sunday Blue's park was SO FUN! They had two flat rails that hadn't been there all year that were sweet (I noticed BC put up more flat rails later on in the year, maybe both resorts are seeing that that is what people like). Blue's park was so much improved this year from past years. The gap on rails like the up-flat, flat-down-flat, and flat next to the stairs were mad dope. I will def be hitting Blue alot next year. On Sunday I wish there could have been another jump, but its ok, I had tons of fun.

glad you liked Blue's park. alot of people are saying that they stepped it up bigtime this year, and that they plan on making more visits for the park next year.

next years boardercrosses are gonna be sick, too bad like im gonna be in the 15-118 group and get whooped by like idk some good riders

Taken on people like me :-D lol I thought the exact opposite of you.. I love Blue's jumps, and I loved Bears rails.. More selection. But overall I love Blue a lot more but most of the novice kids will like Bear more cause of the smaller jumps to learn on. Sidewinder is just sick with all the step downs. lol I threw a 7 tail over the 70.. It made me wanna pee.

They had a picnic table at tussey this year. It looked pretty cool and I did it once, but that was enough. It was an actual picnic table from the outside of the lodge, just wood, not even smooth wood. Good luck to anyone trying to boardslide it. I almost caught an edge going at it straight. :no

Last year bear had a yellow plastic picnic table, but the problem was it would constantly get covered in 3' of ice or slush or snow (when i was there), i didn't see the wooden one this year though...

I still like Bear more, Blue's terrain is way to fast for my liking, I want to be able to hit as many features as i can, bear i can do that so easily compared to blue. in my opinion