If you owned Blue...

sexkitten

Well, I'd have the best jibs on the east coast... with multiple parks aimed at education and progression. An entry level beginner, beginner, intermediate, and an advanced park which would require a park pass. Included in the advanced section would be a progressive jib park with some personal touches... lets just say you would find many "normal" as well as "unusual" new park features, that I thought of this year. Crisp, Clean, and Professional. And whole new marketing to the park program on a national level. Mich like creek and intrawest. By far the best parks south of VT. I just donno about the vert, I have never been there before. Thats why i'd hold off on saying best in the east lol. God I am pathetic, one track mind lol

Id replace the challenge chair with another quad, and also the mainstreet chairs with a quad because those things are slower then hell. Park Passes would be a must. I would get rid of snow tubing, and expand the mountain adding more trails and another lift to the left of comet quad...

Or just sell it and move out west.

I read about in SAM and only allow red tubes!

SAM is the best magazine for whats really happening. Nice to see that someone else reads it.

Sorry, off topic... Let's see... If it hasn't been mentioned, If I oned Blue I would develop the valley with some commercial and put in a summer park of types.