If you owned Blue...

sexkitten

I'd shut down 2 days a week so I would be the only one on the snow those days! :nana

Were gonna be partners then cause Im coming with you. But I would definately make like 2 more parks, 2 more half pipes, one a superpipe. Have surveys on what to change and rearrange the park like every other week. Make the mountain run on both sides. Add new lifts. Snack bar is a great idea by Doug along with the bathrooms. Host more competitions.. and have a warm blow up room like the xgames at the top of the park and during the competitions.. lol Im a park rat if you didnt notice.

Were gonna be partners then cause Im coming with you. But I would definately make like 2 more parks, 2 more half pipes, one a superpipe. Have surveys on what to change and rearrange the park like every other week. Make the mountain run on both sides. Add new lifts. Snack bar is a great idea by Doug along with the bathrooms. Host more competitions.. and have a warm blow up room like the xgames at the top of the park and during the competitions.. lol Im a park rat if you didnt notice.

Hey just buy a pass at BC next year they are doing all of that plus they are adding more snowmaking a boarder cross run, awesome spring big air events along with weekly cumalative freestyle comps with huge prizes along with upgrading lifts and they have public forums to discuss improvements.. :rock

I'd definately nix the six, relocate the park, have a mid-week day only open to season pass holders, NASTAR every weekend, hold monthly forums to discuss changes to the mountain (open to anybody, not just park kids), implement a vertical tracking system like the one at Northstar and Bachelor, hire a new groomer for the park, and perogies would be three for a dollar, like they are everywhere else in Pennsylvania.

Hey just buy a pass at BC next year they are doing all of that plus they are adding more snowmaking a boarder cross run, awesome spring big air events along with weekly cumalative freestyle comps with huge prizes along with upgrading lifts and they have public forums to discuss improvements.. :rock

To bad i probably have more vertical in my back yard...Im not a park rat so BC doesn't suit me very well.

I would add "open" tickets. The normal morning, evening & day tickets would be the same but there would also be an "open" ticket which would be good for any two, thre, four, etc. consecutive hours.

once youre on the mtn they dont really check tickets. so you could buy a two hour ticket and ski all day.

I would put in another high speed quad, cut at least 3 or 4 new trails, after buying new land. Making the food better. Having the fried oreos better, and instead of 4 there will be 6 :rock:rofl:drool . Make a snack shack at the top of both quads, add a gladed run, add a snowmobiling rental area, and riding area, add a 3 story condiminum, with free internet, another park for all you park rats, have Nastar EVERYDAY on a speacially designed run with a seating area at the bottom, add more vert. highest mountain in PA :rock . I will ask Papasteeze to move some earth, :yes:wiggle . Add music and speakers on every snow making tower or post so there can be music that gets you pumped for skiing, and gives you a rytham for skiing :rock .

I hope that the owners of Blue Mt., read this and do it within the next few years :rock .

Edit:

Oh yea, a speacial highway just for people getting to Blue Mountain, and no Penndot crap, BlueMtdot is what will clean the highway.

Edited by AtomicSkier556

That would be the dirtiest highway ever if they left Blue mountain to clean it... :banghead

Oh right, I forgot about all that trash under the quad. :banghead .

Does anyone know when Blue will start making the Six person lift? And the new trail? And the new lodge? I want to see some pics :drool

PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! PARK PASSES! ......did i make my point? i hope so!

once youre on the mtn they dont really check tickets. so you could buy a two hour ticket and ski all day.

Unless you're a girl and you can't pee on the mountain. Besides whenever I kick off my skis to go in the lodge the ticket dudes get all happy cause they know that in a few minutes they'll get to put a hand in my pocket for my lift ticket. There is no way they are gonna miss that, so I can't ever slip by.

Unless you're a girl and you can't pee on the mountain. Besides whenever I kick off my skis to go in the lodge the ticket dudes get all happy cause they know that in a few minutes they'll get to put a hand in my pocket for my lift ticket. There is no way they are gonna miss that, so I can't ever slip by.

sorry, the guys who check tickets arent all up in my pockets. theyre not in yours either haha. from what i hear they would have to jump just to get a hand in one of your pockets. :lol:

sorry, the guys who check tickets arent all up in my pockets. theyre not in yours either haha. from what i hear they would have to jump just to get a hand in one of your pockets. :lol:

I bet they would be if you let them. I've heard you are fabulous and look fierce in your gear. Haha. And yes, I am a giant chick (tall not wide) but it's not all that bad. I hope I get to meet you next year. You seem cool even though you yelled at me a bunch of times. See PASR...we can all get along.

I bet they would be if you let them. I've heard you are fabulous and look fierce in your gear. Haha. And yes, I am a giant chick (tall not wide) but it's not all that bad. I hope I get to meet you next year. You seem cool even though you yelled at me a bunch of times. See PASR...we can all get along.

i look fierce? who said that :lol

i look like the pilsburry dough boy or michelin man

Edited by Shadows

I only see one piece of trash in that picture... Looks like its attached to a leg? Weird...

Man, first RomeOP is busting on my hair, goggles, upbringing, and now you're tossing sh*t at my 11's? This has been one nasty evening.

...they'll get to put a hand in my pocket for my lift ticket.

Which pocket?