video

soldier32

that was pretty sick...you guys are good, but what i really liked was the great (sarcasm) skier haha, blue's park looked good, i wish i could have made it up there this year

haha yeah same

was that one of the guys in the edit or just some random kid haha?

nice job by the way.

Makes me wanna put my glock 18 on the dash of my '64 Impala and roll around the hood pimpin' hoes yellin' "git git git."

Nice edit.

i think the term would be "jea jea jea;" you're clearly not the ghetto dweller you claim to be.

i've seen you guys up at blue before, sick riding in the video. if you guys got to film during the day with some better light, everything would have looked really good.

i think the term would be "jea jea jea;" you're clearly not the ghetto dweller you claim to be.

i've seen you guys up at blue before, sick riding in the video. if you guys got to film during the day with some better light, everything would have looked really good.

Or they could just get some different lenses and filters... you're clearly not the film-maker you claim to be.

• 1 month later...