Peace

Nipples

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there is a computer room there so i'll log on a few times and tell you how its going. hey doug i sent you a friend request on myspace.

there is a computer room there so i'll log on a few times and tell you how its going. hey doug i sent you a friend request on myspace.

steven!!!!!!

kill it out there. like always. :]

especially for those who cant.

hopefully ill be joining you next year... unless you get too good :/

which im almost positive you will. or i get hurt again.

ANYWAY... have fun and hit a rail for me :]

yo i just got here this is so sick. steele spence is my couch.

WHAAT

ughh

steven. i hate you.

:D

you are so lucky. i am so jealous of you right now you have no idea :D

oh yea and have fun..

lucky.

:]

Edited by guts.

are you gonna put them on here, does his phone take good quality pics

I don't have the cables or know how. He has the same phone so he can change the resolution up to 1 meg, plus he needs to cleans his lens.

He has a bunch of friends with him this year so we should get pics.

I don't have the cables or know how. He has the same phone so he can change the resolution up to 1 meg, plus he needs to cleans his lens.

He has a bunch of friends with him this year so we should get pics.

cool,when you get them i know we all want to see them

I am still waiting for pics. Nipples tells me the computers at the hotel are mad busy all the time. Hopefully next Thursday is the camp turnaround day. we should see something.

In the meanwhile, nipples is tearing it up out at COC. he is getting his 9's perfected and working now on spinning the other direction. His first 2 days he concentrated on the 1/2 pipe. the highlight so far was snapping pictures of 2 bears humping under the lift. His goals this year are back flips, lincolns and rodeos.

Ridge is headed out to join him for the C session.

I am still waiting for pics. Nipples tells me the computers at the hotel are mad busy all the time. Hopefully next Thursday is the camp turnaround day. we should see something.

In the meanwhile, nipples is tearing it up out at COC. he is getting his 9's perfected and working now on spinning the other direction. His first 2 days he concentrated on the 1/2 pipe. the highlight so far was snapping pictures of 2 bears humping under the lift. His goals this year are back flips, lincolns and rodeos.

Ridge is headed out to join him for the C session.

You must be proud of your son for being so good at what he does. Are you like his coach?

so ridge is finally starting to see the light eh? :yes

Naa, I doubt he is shifting to the darkside. He is looking forward to doing all the other stuff like whitewater rafting, mountain biking, bungee jumping - plus I think he just wants to be part of the gang.