Peace

Nipples

im not posting on that board, i just read it to see what cb is doing...but they never tell us anyway, so its just all rumors/hype and kids fighting

It sucks.... I got info and I am begging for them to post it on here. Trust me when I say it is good. Here is something physcal that can be verified. Has anyone taken a look at Glen recently.

post-258-1151980822_thumb.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

glen? from pasr? o you mean rhodo glen?

and im very doubtfull on how good cb can get in just one summer. if something happens and they blow up like mtn creek, then i have to rethink things. seriously doubt it though

and i dont mean to hijack but i guess i did

Edited by Shadows

camp is pretty sick so far i''ve learned a few new tricks swicht 720 and 630 on and and best of all theres a 12 year old girl year here who is a rippin snowboarder and i went to the movies with her last nigth.

Newschoolers rocks and I'm going to start posting on there soon sise Justo, Freeride, Toast, Papasteeze, nipples, and skier150 all post alot over there... :wiggle

haha please tell me so i can watch your ass get tore apart.

camp is pretty sick so far i''ve learned a few new tricks swicht 720 and 630 on and and best of all theres a 12 year old girl year here who is a rippin snowboarder and i went to the movies with her last nigth.

Did you use the condoms that night? :rofl:rofl:rofl

HaHa Nick i'm only 12 theres no way i used those condoms we just blow them up untill they popped.

yeah i went water ramping the other day it ws pretty legit. I stairt aired it first hit. Than second hit I 720ed it and last hit I tried a back flip and landed it on my stomic aand I had trobles breathing for the next hour.

Ight I gtg anothe date tonigth with jenna.