Peace

Nipples

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats such a good shot. its nice to have professionals taking pictures of you. i either need to figure out how to get better footage or hire a film crew... option #1 sounds more feasible i think.

COC is off the hook this year. They have had bluebird days so all the film crews are getting their last shots in. Hopefully I will get some of Nipples. I filmed him all season, it is really hard to not be there. Ridge is on his first day on the snow today. This was taken Wednesday. DICEK_20060628301.jpg

COC is off the hook this year. They have had bluebird days so all the film crews are getting their last shots in. Hopefully I will get some of Nipples. I filmed him all season, it is really hard to not be there. Ridge is on his first day on the snow today. This was taken Wednesday. DICEK_20060628301.jpg

holy shit that kid is up there...

Is that kid in the blue suit Ridge?

Is that kid in the blue suit Ridge?

LOL!!!! naaaaaa Ridge has better form than that! Check out the PASR home page. hahahahaaa - I'm getting a lot of messages on NS from campers that are home from B session that they have pictures and film. There should be a lot to post this summer.

i saw my friend dave yesterday at the beach

he said coc was sooooo sick

he came in second in the comp at the end of sec. B and is goign back durring D or E for the finals next year

he had some funny stories about camp and things that went on liek 4 guys completly sh*itfaced saying the funniest things and giving things to other ppl :halo

and nipples story which u will all prob see in the future

he said he learned to doa barrle roll and almost pulled a 7

i saw my friend dave yesterday at the beach

he said coc was sooooo sick

he came in second in the comp at the end of sec. B and is goign back durring D or E for the finals next year

Yeah - its a pretty cool thing. They award the prize to who has progressed the most in the comp. Ridge stands a good chance to win this week. He never has landed a 3 and has them down, he is going for the 5, Nipples is going for the backflip or a 10

and nipples story which u will all prob see in the future

Whispers and hints are that the footage will be in their movie this summer. The true legend part II? BTW the roundtopriders mammoth edit is now rated #1 on NS - The movie should be cutting edge. Good stuff!

hey papa...

What the hell is the matter with bragging anyhow? Furthermore, who says I paid for the camp. Maybe CB did..

if thats true, i have a few things i want to say to CB

actually, that sounds rediculous haha, youre joking?

Edited by Shadows

hey papa...

if thats true, i have a few things i want to say to CB

who is the mattressinabox guy any how? park crew? Yeah if you read the thread exactly, I did exactly as he asked originally. he seems to have a chip on his shoulder. so I thought i would irk him some more :)

Edited by Papasteeze