(UPDATE 2) CB park passes

Shadows

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CB is claiming a sick park this year

they claimed a sick park last year, and the year before.

I think rhodo glen is widened now. :wiggle need some eyewitness reports.

i would go up cause i have nothing better to do, but its kind of out of the way of blue.

Camelbacks runout starts halfway down the mountain.

Never thought of that.......

Blue mountain...the true mountain...where it takes 3 years to cut a trail...As long as there's not garbage under the quad and six-pack... :banghead

My only concern about this new trail is that it could keep people out of the park. (yeah right) The reason it's taking so long is because each year, they dump their money into the park instead of the trail (hey- no complaints). Give me keys to a bulldozer and i'll cut the trail for free, or- for a season pass. :rock

word from Ray... the new trail will not be completed this year at Blue.

Honestly how long could it possibly take to cut a trail? Cut out the trees, remove the surface rocks, grade it down to what you're looking for. I bet with a decent crew you could bang one out in 2 months.

Honestly how long could it possibly take to cut a trail? Cut out the trees, remove the surface rocks, grade it down to what you're looking for. I bet with a decent crew you could bang one out in 2 months.

Permits, legal shit with enviormentalists, and all that stuff. I dont no when they started, but i would think a year to a year and a half would be good.

friiick frock and freak... 2 months? ha 1 week.... they aint got the mullah........... or the permits

friiick frock and freak... 2 months? ha 1 week.... they aint got the mullah........... or the permits

What kind of permits do you need to do work like that? I'm assuming it has more to do with running water/electricity than anything else.

I think rhodo glen is widened now. :wiggle need some eyewitness reports.

I was up at CB last Saturday and walked up Rhodo to check it out. They did widen the trail. It is now double the width that it was last season.

CB also has in the works for some plans to expand east. I do know of a few people that have seen the plans and CB plans on utilizing the 100ft of vert that is over there.. the only question is the tubing park.... but I will belive all this when I see it

Papa, ever have to deal with bog turtles?

all of the time. I have yet to see one though. enviromental permits take the most time.

I was up at CB last Saturday and walked up Rhodo to check it out. They did widen the trail. It is now double the width that it was last season.

Thanks!

nono when I said tubing park I ment exanding the ski hill to the east to take advantage of the 100 ft vert over ther intead the the 800 vrt ft we ski everywhere else on the mountain. the question is where are they going to move the tubing park if they expand east?