(UPDATE 2) CB park passes

Shadows

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Backside is state forest land. More importantly, it has a southern exposure. Not conducive for banana belt skiing. I think Bolton in VT is the only ski area in the east with a southern exposure.

Rhodo is close to twice the width it was. if not, maybe a little less.

I still think a park pass on that short of a trail is pretty close to useless. but none the less, its awesome. now all we need is a price...

Im standing about where the C-box was, so you can see the width

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

hole in the wall

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

i just thought this was cool

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

Edited by Shadows

im not sure if it was said in this thread, or if it was said at all (building a super pipe on that bunny slope)

but they didnt start diggin the ditch for it yet, so no progress on that.

it was mentioned. with the new zaugg, I believe the intent is more USASA and Grand Prix type of stuff. Sun bowl makes sense because of it location for spectators.

That would be pretty cool to have a superpipe. I might even give it a try even though I'm not a huge pipe guy. I just hope they can control who gets in it if its on sunbowl. I'm assuming it would be park pass protected.

Rhodo is close to twice the width it was. if not, maybe a little less.

I still think a park pass on that short of a trail is pretty close to useless. but none the less, its awesome. now all we need is a price...

Im standing about where the C-box was, so you can see the width

DSC00146.jpg

DSC00137.jpg

hole in the wall

DSC00138.jpg

DSC00150.jpg

i just thought this was cool

DSC00134.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

......That doesn't look wider at all. :no ..........not that i give a shit

Cool pics shadows. Nice job on keeping everyone updated. I would have gone and sat in one of the chairs if I was you. :P

Nah, he doesn't do that kind of stuff. He's too much of a pussy. :yes

This is where you used to enter the park...notice how far past the treeline the trail goes.

camelbackinsummer001cn7.th.jpg

camelbackinsummer002vy3.th.jpg

Not sure what they're doing with the snowmaking pipes:

camelbackinsummer007bz2.th.jpg

camelbackinsummer004bl8.th.jpg

camelbackinsummer005mn8.th.jpg

camelbackinsummer006ra7.th.jpg

Sorry guys, I think I'll have to stop any further construction due to this rare mushroom I found :rofl

camelbackinsummer003smallro9.th.jpg

Edited by NiftySHIFTY

im too tired to argue. i could pretty much lay you out, but i wont.

it took me 5 hours to get all the nails out of the wood. i can start building now.

I could lay you out like sun dried tomatoes on a window sil son!

But you don't know how to build, so wait for me to come over. haha, jp but seriously, i'll help you frame it out- lemme in on this.

so, i just read a thread on rideCB started by ahsleigh S in the camelbeach forum...

she posted a poll about what ride is your favorite, it made me wonder why they take interest in what the summer patrons think and try to communicate with them; but come winter they dont talk at all.

she also answered almost every question asked in that forum, but none in the winter. and dont say its cause she doesnt know...she could find out.

also, like tp4 said over there...camelbecah has its own forum. and since CB is hypin their park up and are gonna (at least they say they are) put effort and thought into the parks, i expect a terrain park specific forum.

Edited by Shadows