06-07 season pass

Tyler

Guest jeenyus2690

wow ur so cool u called me a dickhead i hope u know u really upset my feelings haha w/e dude ur just gay ass skier who talks to much and cant back anything up oh yeh and i seem to remember who had a MASS competion oh yeh that was bear creek

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so u hit the big jumps, ur a skier u proboly just air it like everyone elce or do a little cross thingy that is oh so cool

And I'm sure you throw corked triple tractor trailor truck drivers over 100 footers dont you?

I'm amazed at how much people claim and spit insults on a forum.

And I'm sure you throw corked triple tractor trailor truck drivers over 100 footers dont you?

I'm amazed at how much people claim and spit insults on a forum.

Exactly, I'm just trying to fucking say something and everything out of his mouth is just an insult that makes no sense.

hey jeenyus, justin was a boarder before he crossed over and became a skier. In fact this will be his first year skiing. By the way dont diss the crossed skis. I'm jealous of the crossed skis, i think that looks so awesome, all you can do on a board is a grab...

Edited by Oakley21

wow ur so cool u called me a dickhead i hope u know u really upset my feelings haha w/e dude ur just gay ass skier who talks to much and cant back anything up oh yeh and i seem to remember who had a MASS competion oh yeh that was bear creek

And dude, I ride at bear too, and I like it. Its a great mountain and I respect what they've done with it over the past few years. But just cuz you ride there doesnt mean you can bash someone elses mountain. Especially since this is PA and all the mountains leave alot to be desired (technically none are even "mountains" they're all just hills cuz they're too small).

And this whole "skiing is for fags" and "oh you must suck cuz you ski" thing has got to stop. I know some skiers are ass-holes. I also know some snowboarders are ass holes. Just cuz you ride two pieces of plastic doesn't make you any better or worse than someone who rides one.

Punk is Punk

And dude, I ride at bear too, and I like it. Its a great mountain and I respect what they've done with it over the past few years. But just cuz you ride there doesnt mean you can bash someone elses mountain. Especially since this is PA and all the mountains leave alot to be desired (technically none are even "mountains" they're all just hills cuz they're too small).

And this whole "skiing is for fags" and "oh you must suck cuz you ski" thing has got to stop. I know some skiers are ass-holes. I also know some snowboarders are ass holes. Just cuz you ride two pieces of plastic doesn't make you any better or worse than someone who rides one.

Punk is Punk

:werd

ok so u hit the big jumps, ur a skier u proboly just air it like everyone elce or do a little cross thingy that is oh so cool

do you even ride at blue? cause if you did, you'd know that we actually do stuff on those jumps. i've posted video proof of it before too, if you dont believe me.

Hi everyone,

We do offer group season pass pricing if ten or more passes are purchased. One person would need to act as the group coordinator, and that person would be in charge of gathering at least 10 people to get the discounted rates. If 15 or more passes are purchased, the group leader will receive a free off-peak pass. If 20 or more passes are purchased, the leader will be upgraded to an unlimited pass.

Here is the pricing for the group passes:

Unlimited (Adult): $300

Unlimited (Youth/Senior): $259

Off-peak: $161

If you are interested in being a group leader, shoot me an email at maryb@skibearcreek.com and I will put you in touch with the group sales department.

You know that it was that one assfucker that had to start talking shit on skiing that now turned everybody against each other, and is probably going to make this thread a whole skiing vs. snowboarding thing

when all I did was make some points of how BC could do better in their park.

whats your fucking point? what do you have against snowboarders?

why does someone's skill level matter, were suppossed to be in this for fun

you do realize that if it wasnt for snowboarding you'd be skiing around in a skin tight suit right?

hey, heres a thought, maybe its cause there are alot more snowboarders than twin tippers

BTW, i have nothing against twin tippers and i enjoy watching them in the park

I dont no why your getting all pissed, but somebody made a stupid statement about park skiers and i was just defending us. Also i have nothing agaisnt snowboarders, so dont freak out.

I've seen kids on snowboards that suck balls.

I've seen kids on twin tips that suck balls.

They're both equally sick and we both share the same terrain.

You can't say that twin tips are better because the kids in the park suck less than the snowboarders. Everybody is at their own level and that doesn't say anything or make skiing better.

Punk is Punk

I stand by what I said earlier.

Hi everyone,

We do offer group season pass pricing if ten or more passes are purchased. One person would need to act as the group coordinator, and that person would be in charge of gathering at least 10 people to get the discounted rates. If 15 or more passes are purchased, the group leader will receive a free off-peak pass. If 20 or more passes are purchased, the leader will be upgraded to an unlimited pass.

Here is the pricing for the group passes:

Unlimited (Adult): $300

Unlimited (Youth/Senior): $259

Off-peak: $161

If you are interested in being a group leader, shoot me an email at maryb@skibearcreek.com and I will put you in touch with the group sales department.

So how about this pass thing guys?

Tomorrow I'm on the road doing deliveries but Friday I could call the office at Blue and ask... :yes I remember a family discount but not a group rate for season passes. I should be getting a free pass for all the positive PR I give the boot. If it wasn't for all the garbage and Mark Miller it would be perfect..

I have to imagine that 10 plus people would warrant a discount. I'd buy the one for BC, but I would never use it.