06-07 season pass

Tyler

Bear creek has now updated their website and posted this years season pass prices. Bear creek has very reasonable season pass prices. The prices didn't increase but a couple of dollars. You can find good deals if you order with another person and get an earlybird. For ex., my youth unlimited earlybird when i order it with a friend is only $275, rather than paying $410 by myself a couple of days before the season. Anyway, does anyone know if there are bigger discounts for larger groups, such as 5+ people, or a school?

Who else is getting a season pass at bear creek? By the way it doesn't seem like they changed any of their policies like jfbb, although discounts on food would be nice. But hey as long as i dont have to wait in line for a lift ticket with a season pass, im happy.

Once again it seems like bear creek has the most reasonable pass prices, which makes me happy. Thanks BC...

Pass Rates

I can't wait for the season to start... :wub:

Edited by Oakley21

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats not bad at all... i payed $315 for my pass at Blue this year (student rate). it was about that last year too. if i ski over 80 days again, it makes it less than $4 a day... and i can't really complain about that.

yeah i snowboarded at least 50 times last year on a offpeak i payed 165 for, so thats around 3 bucks a time, not bad at all

im getting the unlimited this year for 2 reasons...1.i will have my lisense and a car to go whenever i want. 2. im sick of busting my ass on the ice after school on weeknights and on sat. and sun. nights

yeah thats not bad at all... i payed $315 for my pass at Blue this year (student rate). it was about that last year too. if i ski over 80 days again, it makes it less than $4 a day... and i can't really complain about that.

Even if you don't pay it off, it's definitely worth the convienence.

Pass to blue this year again hopefully.

dude, i keep hearing about these 300 dollar passes and shit. im looking at blues site and it says 419. :confused

dude, i keep hearing about these 300 dollar passes and shit. im looking at blues site and it says 419. :confused

419 bucks. Buy it before nov. 16th, take away 10 percent. 419 minus 41.90 is ....300 something. Buy one in june, or whatever it is, and its' even cheaper.

I will be getting an off peak pass to bear, the earlybird with another person, nice and cheap and so worth it. I don't go much during the day on weekends or holidays anyways, its too packed. When I get bored and want to freeride I head up tp Blue on Sunday nights and ride for cheap and the place is usually empty.

whats the point of getting first chair? it only matters on powder days. thats just stupid

Yeah, you're stupid if you think otherwise

no offense, but i think its better than getting first chair on a lift during summer/fall when the mtn isnt even open

It takes an asshole to do something stupid such as that.

:rolleyes:

last season i did a group rate with like 5 or 6 kids and the group leader got a free pass and i got an unlimited for..i think it was 190 sumthing or mabey low 200's but it was a really good price (this was for BC)

yeah thats what i was wondering about earlier, is there a deal thats not listed on the website thats for like 5+ people instead of 2?