06-07 season pass

Tyler

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too, I'm not buying mine until before the mid November deadline. I'll just buy it and get my picture the same day.

OK we have Pocono, Sexkitten, Kragan, Bob, Me, Philpug, Finndawg, and many others...that aren't getting the student rate...If it saves us each 100 bucks it would be cool... :rock

Booter Mountain is going to be crowded this year..but Bear Creek riders are so loyal..I think we're get some spillover from Camelback and Jack Frost/Big Boulder...good thing for a six pack and an awesome park..human slalom on the weekends... :wiggle I need all the race practice I can get..

I want to go to Bear Creek the night AJ Kitt is pacesetting for Nastar.. :wiggle

If the group rate would be cheaper then student, count me +1. So thats 2 more

I could also get 1 of my buddies who doesn't have a pass yet so thats 3

Edited by KnuckleDragger

This will be the first year since I started riding (4 years ago) that I won't be getting a pass at Bear Creek. I just had way too many days last year where the slow lifts, park carnage, and overall monotony of the hill depressed me. Last year I almost spent more days riding at places other than Bear despite having a pass.

/me waits to be called gay/crappy rider/etc....

This will be the first year since I started riding (4 years ago) that I won't be getting a pass at Bear Creek. I just had way too many days last year where the slow lifts, park carnage, and overall monotony of the hill depressed me. Last year I almost spent more days riding at places other than Bear despite having a pass.

/me waits to be called gay/crappy rider/etc....

come to jfbb! woo!

Edited by megan

so yeah back on the original topic, im buying my season pass for bc tomorrow. My mom just wrote the check for $259 for an unlimited pass, cant wait... So did everyone else get their passes yet?

dude you should of got it with me...

i got to get mine soon

get it with me.

haha megan i wish i was loaded. i just manage my money well. im still in college and have a part time job, i just dont waste all i make on alot of non-snow related things.

my bc pass is offpeak and a few friends got a pass with me so it was only 170, very cheap.

haha megan i wish i was loaded. i just manage my money well. im still in college and have a part time job, i just dont waste all i make on alot of non-snow related things.

my bc pass is offpeak and a few friends got a pass with me so it was only 170, very cheap.

could of gotten it for 161 with me...

Season Pass Benefits

Bear Creek Mountain Resort season pass holders receive special discounts at other resorts.

Greek Peak Mountain Resort

Present your season pass at the ticket window to receive 25% off daily lift tickets. Offer good for one daily lift ticket per season pass per day. Not valid with any other offers or discounts.

Killington Ski Resort

Receive 50% off regular rack rate lift tickets before 12/15/06 and after 3/31/07. Offer valid on rack window rates. Valid for one lift ticket per season pass per day.

Smugglers' Notch

Receive 50% off a lift ticket or a free all day Ski & Snowboard camp with lunch for children ages 3-14 when a Club Smugglers' Advantage Package of 3 nights or more is purchased. Mention this offer when you make your reservation. One discount offer per Bear Creek season pass. May not be combined with any other discount or offer.

^i didnt know that, i found it browsing the season pass page on the website. I knew bear had connections with smugglers notch but i didnt know greek peak and killington