whistler edit

Justo8484

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and nick, kevin has more style in his busted ski boots than i've seen out of you.

You act like you know me.You dont.You never seen me ski.

I never said you guys were good.Ive seen the kid I said is good but has no style ski in one video and he was doing switch corks.His style was even worse then but it has gotten better now so just keep workin on that style.Im more of a fan of style then tricks.Ide rather see really steezy 5s then hucked 7s and 9s.

And yes i know,ive been a big dick online lately.Im sick of being online but I have nothing else to do.Its just how I get when im bored.

I never said you guys were good.Ive seen the kid I said is good but has no style ski in one video and he was doing switch corks.His style was even worse then but it has gotten better now so just keep workin on that style.Im more of a fan of style then tricks.Ide rather see really steezy 5s then hucked 7s and 9s.

And yes i know,ive been a big dick online lately.Im sick of being online but I have nothing else to do.Its just how I get when im bored.

Shut up Nick. Your a fucking moron.

:lol:rofl:lol:rofl:lol:rofl:lol:rofl

If your gonna bag on KT then you are what i called you. Dont rag on anyone who has a lot more top finishes then you, someone who is sponosered and rides next years products. And when you said you dont no me, you dont ski with me, Well i do. And the biggest you have thrown is a 7 and how many times was that maybe 5. Then you go on about Style, look at your one sig pic You hold the grab for half a second. Dont wrag on any of those guys. Now your gonna say how you have only been skiing for a year, and how your better then me at parl, guess what you are. So now you have nothing to say in your defense. Keep quiet. How much cooler would this be if we didnt live 2 blocks away and we hated each other?

well nick, no offense you come off as cocky, but whatever. Snowmtskier really let you have it there^^. But you deserved it. Well done sean. But for only skiing for a year you're good, just dont let it get to your head.

Edited by Oakley21

I like to look at other people too. One of my favorite riders of recent years is Eric Pollard. I love the way he brings technical park skills to the backcountry, which is my favorite place to ski. Mark Abma is another great rider that is comparable, but I think Pollard is way better. I don't have the skills or the terrain on a regular basis to emulate him, but I try.

A word of wisdom if you wanna take it Nick. I don't think you realize how many people cruise this site that could potentially hook you up with great deals on gear or comped lift passes. When you mean well but come off to most as an ass, the chance of getting any of those hookups diminishes somewhat. Thats cool if you wanna stay at your area and you already have all the sweet hookups, but just somethin to think about.

A word of wisdom if you wanna take it Nick. I don't think you realize how many people cruise this site that could potentially hook you up with great deals on gear or comped lift passes. When you mean well but come off to most as an ass, the chance of getting any of those hookups diminishes somewhat. Thats cool if you wanna stay at your area and you already have all the sweet hookups, but just somethin to think about.

I have already gotten 4 free tickets from a very nice women who works at Big Boulder on her.I doubt many major companys come on here besides all the local shops.

I have already gotten 4 free tickets from a very nice women who works at Big Boulder on her.I doubt many major companys come on here besides all the local shops.

well then youre all set, right? no need to do anything else.

and to be totally honest, youve been a fucking asshole to me too. i dont want to get into this cause i have to wake up in about 4 hours. but you talk a lot of shit for someone who has minimal/average skill level. nothing is ever good enough for you when infact it is better than you.

skiing is not about big tricks, being better than someone, having more style, skiing faster, skiing harder or even having more days on snow. its about being out there and feeling free, doing what you want and what you like to do. just escape everything and try and better yourself at the things you do. stop comparing and start focusing on yourself. encourage, partcipate, interact, but dont judge or hate.

and how are the local shops not major companies in the ski industry? you just lost all your buying privelages in local shops.

now i have to wake up in 3 and a half hours...

edit - well, having more days on snow, thats questionable haha.

Edited by Shadows

find me a hucked trick in that video besides my cab 5 (that was my first try, by the way). the cab 7 was grabbed the whole way through the rotation, too. besides killing it in the park, there's something to be said for being actually being able to ski elsewhere, including groomers, trees, powder, etc. that park footage is from only about 5 hours of skiing out of our entire trip, most of which was spent dropping cornices, skiing chutes, trees, and other stuff you dont get to ski around here.

I'm getting that you're under the impression that sponsorships will come to you through messages boards such as this one or Newschoolers. Hookups and freebies are all about how much you've networked and how many connections you have. Shadows brought up a good point in the fact that you appear to be intent on shooting down any potential connections you might have before you realize they are even there. As I noted in an earlier reply, I'm just tryin to impart some words of wisdom. I've been in the industry a few years and I don't know everything, but I've learned alot. If you don't like gettin deals or freebies here and there, then by all means ignore that advice and carry on.

skiing is not about big tricks, being better than someone, having more style, skiing faster, skiing harder or even having more days on snow. its about being out there and feeling free, doing what you want and what you like to do. just escape everything and try and better yourself at the things you do. stop comparing and start focusing on yourself. encourage, partcipate, interact, but dont judge or hate.

wow okay thats one of the best descriptions of skiing ive ever seen

and to be totally honest, youve been a fucking asshole to me too.

I dont even talk to you.And yes I am an asshole on the internet.In real life im a really chill kid who just likes to have fun.

find me a hucked trick in that video besides my cab 5 (that was my first try, by the way). the cab 7 was grabbed the whole way through the rotation, too. besides killing it in the park, there's something to be said for being actually being able to ski elsewhere, including groomers, trees, powder, etc. that park footage is from only about 5 hours of skiing out of our entire trip, most of which was spent dropping cornices, skiing chutes, trees, and other stuff you dont get to ski around here.

I never said you hucked anything.I just said I like tricks to be nice,slow and steezy and not hucked and ugly.

I dont know why you guys keep arguing with me on the internet.You going to get no where with this.

I never said you hucked anything.I just said I like tricks to be nice,slow and steezy and not hucked and ugly.

I dont know why you guys keep arguing with me on the internet.You going to get no where with this.

Nick you just said that you never spoke of there tricks being hucked, and then in the same sentence you said they were hucked. Were where you going with that one? Nick just admit it, your stubborn, and when it comes to skiing, cameras, and skating you think you know everything.