1993 Volkswagen Corrado for SALE

stevePSSC

this is a must sell, im now at Penn State so i do not need a car but i need money..

1993 VolksWagen Corrado, SLC Vr6..

-5spd

-leather interior (tan)

-sunroof

-powered spoiler

-aftermarket front bumper and side skirts

-exauhst

-AC

-heated seats

-alloy wheels

-110,000 miles

pm me if interested

gallery_444_100_96179.jpg

gallery_444_100_72715.jpg

gallery_444_100_76367.jpg

in the 4grand range just because the heater core/coil? not sure what haha but its gonna be roughly 2 grand to get that fixed and my rents wont help me with it so since im in school and cant work its gotta go.. but other than that its a great car i love it..

brand new tires about 1,000 miles on them, new brake pads, new coolant hoses, i had it services every 3,000 miles so i did take care of this car and it runs great its just the heats not working.. and thats the only reason im asking for only 4 grand

Edited by brtndominant

omg dude, i was looking for a corrado or a golf in that exact color and interior this summer, and COULD NOT FIND ONE TO SAVE MY LIFE. so i bought my outback (which i certainly love, but that would have been so much nicer). not to mention i paid for my outback exactly what you are asking.

why couldn't you have sold this thing SOONER!!!

If you would of posted this say 3 months ago i would of taken it. A corrado is the only VW i would drive. A guy a used to BMX with has a turbo'ed vr6 swap. the thing is a fuckin missle.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

whats up dude, the heater core is a factory recall dony pay to have it fixed get it fixed for free i beleive i have the recall papers somewhere and i have a perfect black leather interior we should trade

i already went to a VW dealer and they said that mine was replaced in 2001 i believe so im screwed haha..

but yeah i wish i could get that fixed for free cause then i wouldnt be selling it but all the places i talked to they said there was no open recall..

id still try to get vw to do it, i brougth mine in for the recall and later found ou ti had an aftermarket heatercore in the car and they said htey wouldnt do anythign so i told them to put it back together its their loss of labor and then they made a few phone calls to vwoa and it was replaced.

I am now asking 3,500 AS IS. If any of you are seriously interested you can pm me and ill give you my phone number.

NOTE: THIS CAR IS AN R TITLE, i dont want to trick anyone into looking at it..

-there is some rust on the side skirts, and there are a couple spots in the front bumper where the paint it chipped, but engine wise this car runs GREAT!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...