Montages park

Sno Mountain Skier

They said that what they want to do, is take all the trees out between Spike, and Mainline and they that would be the terrain park. Then the park would end at the new pipe, which would be at present snowtubing. The guy said he plans to build a lot of stuff, but he doesnt have any plans yet. He doesnt draw things down, he just goes by his head.

Tommorow is the next court date. And the new management is the shit. They busted balls, cursed, and were nice guys. They said that people will be in the parks as ambassadors, and will help out people who dont know much. Basically it was the shit, and dont really feel like describing to much.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They said that what they want to do, is take all the trees out between Spike, and Mainline and they that would be the terrain park. Then the park would end at the new pipe, which would be at present snowtubing. The guy said he plans to build a lot of stuff, but he doesnt have any plans yet. He doesnt draw things down, he just goes by his head.

Tommorow is the next court date. And the new management is the shit. They busted balls, cursed, and were nice guys. They said that people will be in the parks as ambassadors, and will help out people who dont know much. Basically it was the shit, and dont really feel like describing to much.

Wouldn't that be a pretty small park?

what happens to be sno mountains website? i have looked all over for it...

snomtn.com

I am majorly confused trying to imagine a park across spike, mainline, and the area in between :confused Guess i will have to wait until it happens to see it in person.

Thats what i thought at first, but after we started talking, it sounded great. The guy said when ever he makes a park, the trail has to be at least either 150ft, or 200ft before he will do anything, and it will become 400ft wide. So what it will lack in length, it will make up in width. But we will have consecutive jumps this year, and like the pieces of junk we had. Everyone hope for the best at tommorows court hearing.

O and the guy said he liked the idea of the flat box as an up box then gap to another flat box that would be set down.

snomtn.com

Thats what i thought at first, but after we started talking, it sounded great. The guy said when ever he makes a park, the trail has to be at least either 150ft, or 200ft before he will do anything, and it will become 400ft wide. So what it will lack in length, it will make up in width. But we will have consecutive jumps this year, and like the pieces of junk we had. Everyone hope for the best at tommorows court hearing.

O and the guy said he liked the idea of the flat box as an up box then gap to another flat box that would be set down.

Well width is fine and all, but if the park is short and has features side by side (meaning you can only hit one at a time, like at the top of the park last year, ie: flat rail or flat box, not both.), it's going to get old fast with the speed of the lifts at montage. It will probably be better in reality than i am imagining now though. Hopefully. And fingers are crossed for the court.

Well width is fine and all, but if the park is short and has features side by side (meaning you can only hit one at a time, like at the top of the park last year, ie: flat rail or flat box, not both.), it's going to get old fast with the speed of the lifts at montage. It will probably be better in reality than i am imagining now though. Hopefully. And fingers are crossed for the court.

Its definetly gonna work this guy knows what he is doing, and he said that he would come in once a monthfrom Oregon, just to see how things are going, and will change the setups. He said flow is the best thing for this park. So it seems like nothing will be crammed.

Have you guys had a look at the map of "sno cove"? It looks like the present snow tubing area and part of spike is going to be taken over by a wave pool..? I don't see a pipe and a wave pool happening in the same place? Maybe their scale is off on the map..And it appears that the "tornados" will be taking up the space between the bunny and mainline. I was hoping for a new small path to be cut from mainline to the top of the bunny as the current one has too much of an angle on it, and is more from going from the top of the bunny to bottom of mainline, not the other way around. Riders have to unstrap to get to the top of that hill unless the snow conditions are really fast.

edit: oh my...hell they don't need to make a pipe. Check out the video for the "tornado". Just blow some snow in that bad boy and i'll be having some fun :rock

Video

Edited by riderossi

• 2 weeks later...
edit: oh my...hell they don't need to make a pipe. Check out the video for the "tornado". Just blow some snow in that bad boy and i'll be having some fun :rock

Video

In that video with the tornado thing.Pittsburg has one like that and in a rollerblading video called black market they skate down it and then ride it like a full pipe its so sick I wanna do it after the summer when no one will be up there.Or like in April.

• 3 weeks later...

I guarantee if they put in a 70' kicker it will go unused. Every time I go through the parks I see some kids in there that impress me. But nothing that good.

They need to concentrate on the beginer park for now. How many times have you seen the kids go up those huge 12' high table tops at Montage only to get 1' of air? I've seen kids have more fun with a little kicker on the side of the slope than some of those monsters in the park.

Just so all you guys know the mountain isnt even sold yet.Sno cant come up with the money.And the park is going to be run by grooming and the groomers dont know that there doing.Its not going to be as good as everyone thinks but it still should be better then the past few years.

Just so all you guys know the mountain isnt even sold yet.Sno cant come up with the money.And the park is going to be run by grooming and the groomers dont know that there doing.Its not going to be as good as everyone thinks but it still should be better then the past few years.

:confused

Nick you know your my friend, but some of the shit you say is just rediculous. You and the RictorBeez could go fuck themselves. I think SNO has the money, They have ordered the guns, the magic carpet, and other shit.