Montages park

Sno Mountain Skier

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nick you know your my friend, but some of the shit you say is just rediculous. You and the RictorBeez could go fuck themselves. I think SNO has the money, They have ordered the guns, the magic carpet, and other shit.

Ya...but did they ever say they bought the mountain.No.Marks dad told this to me saturday morning before we left for roundtop.I think Marks dad knows whats going on with the mountain more then what you do.He actually talks to the guys from sno mountain...

Ya...but did they ever say they bought the mountain.No.Marks dad told this to me saturday morning before we left for roundtop.I think Marks dad knows whats going on with the mountain more then what you do.He actually talks to the guys from sno mountain...

Ya your right SNO's owners are cool with the guy who tryed suing them for no reason. And then tryed suing them for damages. Fuck that, and fuck the Beez.

And the park is going to be run by grooming and the groomers dont know that there doing.

Nick what park meeting were you at? Or was this a special Rictor Beez meeting? The guy from Planet Snow said he was gonna help out in the cat with our groomers.

Although i in no way agree with what he is saying, i have been up at the mountain and there is no work at all going on. Weird for a place that is suppose to have all these new upgrades for the upcoming season?

"SMI, Snow Maker for the Olympic Games, guarantees installation of all 193 new snow guns to be completed by the start of the season. The entire mountain will be covered with a deep base of snow well before opening day mid-december. "

The entire mountain for opening day. I can't wait to see that :unsure: . But not only before opening day, "well before opening day". If the entire mountain is covered, why would they delay the opening of the mountain... :confused

Just because, ever since the middle of the summer when Nick started hanging with them, hes been getting weird. Like a lot more cocky, and he thinks since he knows speicher, he knows everything.

hmmmmmm.. stop and think..........just maybe........... he does know whats up............ where's ski?

Just because, ever since the middle of the summer when Nick started hanging with them, hes been getting weird. Like a lot more cocky, and he thinks since he knows speicher, he knows everything.

I dont know how I am so cocky.I use to really cocky but im not anymore.If anything your the one who is cocky.You argue over everything I say,you always need to be right.No one is perfect so you wont always be right...

Ok, after getting pissed off with Nicks comments, and the Robs comment on NS. I decided to take action into my onw hands. Heres what Rich Schwartz GM said to me in an Email.

Hi Rich, I have a couple questions relating to the mountain.

1. Hows progress with the sale coming, and has the deal closed yet? Closing should be next week!

2. I see SNOs website says they ordered the guns and everything, but they dont own it yet, what gives? In order to have them for the season they needed to be ordered now. They ordered them and work will begin on the piping late next week or early the week after.

2.At the park meeting Dick said about a Park Ranger job. He said I would be good for the job, so Would that be a paid job, or Simply just do it for free skiing? I

Edited by Sno Mountain Skier

:yes

Not lookin good for Sno Mountain this year. People are sayin "Ahhh there's plenty of time left to install 200 guns, a new pipe, redo the lodge, etc..." I hope it goes through but right now I'm naysayin...

channel 16 at 5:30 to calm your fears. they said something along the lines of 'want to hit the pipe, you will be able to soon' for the preview.