Season Passes

Ski

More info has been added to the website, including season pass prices:

http://www.snomtn.com/seasonpasses/

For our family of three it's $1289, which is up from $1050 last season...that's the biggest season price increase I've ever seen a ski area make, but they apparently just matched CB. It's still lower than Elk and the same three passes at Blue are $1413.

i was looking at those and i don't think i'll have the money to get one this year. Unless i could maybe pass for 18 without a photo id, but i think it's required to have an ID to get one right? I know i used mine last year to get the lackawanna discount thing..

Just have a parent go up with you. And when they ask how old you are, say your 17. If they ask for ID, tell them you dont have a license or a photo id, because your not 18 yet. That should work.

And, uh, luckily nobody from the mountain would ever be on a ski/ride message board. But I don't have a problem with someone squeezing one more year out of a junior pass. Screw it, I think it sucks what they charge little kids---they'd build some repeat business if they didn't overcharge 6 yr olds and all the kids that might just try it for the first time---like all of Ty's friends.

At least they won't make us go to a freaking ticket window to "validate" our passes like at JF/BB...

More info has been added to the website, including season pass prices:

http://www.snomtn.com/seasonpasses/

For our family of three it's $1289, which is up from $1050 last season...that's the biggest season price increase I've ever seen a ski area make, but they apparently just matched CB. It's still lower than Elk and the same three passes at Blue are $1413.

I didn't even know that there was an updated website. They should make Montage's site re-direct you. I bet there are a lot of people who aren't aware of this. It might also be time to change the links on PASAR.

Correct. Easiest way to do it. I have to use the step thing at work because, Most of my friends worked at the stadium with me but all quit. For the past couple of checks i have been picking up a check for my step brother or step sister every 2 weeks.

That's a surprise that they let you pick up someone else's check. My other 2 friends an I worked there the previous year, then the mountain in the winter, then back at teh stadium the following summer and they still would not let us pick up each other's checks. The managers knew all of us and still wouldn't let it happen. There used to be this lady that came up to the mountain to work the payroll during the middle of the season who was the biggest nazi ever. She would come out and try to tell us how to do our job, and she had no place telling us what to do. She wouldn't let me take my friends check with me when i went in to get mine, while he was working the line 15 feet away :modpower:

And, uh, luckily nobody from the mountain would ever be on a ski/ride message board. But I don't have a problem with someone squeezing one more year out of a junior pass. Screw it, I think it sucks what they charge little kids---they'd build some repeat business if they didn't overcharge 6 yr olds and all the kids that might just try it for the first time---like all of Ty's friends.

At least they won't make us go to a freaking ticket window to "validate" our passes like at JF/BB...

That's one of the good things about montage..a few steps and you are ready to hit up first run on northface without a lift ride. Don't have to worry about tumbling down all those steps that way :rock

I didn't even know that there was an updated website. They should make Montage's site re-direct you. I bet there are a lot of people who aren't aware of this. It might also be time to change the links on PASAR.

Thinking they might do that after parts of the deal are finalized. And it already looks like they have update the new site more in the past 2 weeks than the old site was all of last year combined :rock

I would hope that they would not increase the prices that much, this year, if they don't get to do any of the upgrades until next year.

wait.. sno mountain is selling passes to something they don't own? Well I guess you can do that. :confused

Hey, I have passes for sale for $500 that is good at every mountain in the poconos, just send it to.......

I thought the same thing. From looking at the site, I think they are just the prices and they don't appear to be selling them yet, at least it doesn't look like they are doing any online.

• 3 weeks later...