problem with six pac.k....

Rob

Do you think they've left it too late? With the weather turning so fast they may end up with no lift at all :o

Then you'd see some lift lines :unsure:

Everyone else adding new lifts (like Belleayre and Windham) had the towers in during the summer and the cables are all in place. If you look at their timelines from placing the towers to where they are now, I'm not convinced Blue is going to make it. :no

Weather turning??? :confused Look at the 15 day forecast...it's mostly sunny with above freezing temperatures. It's only mid October and the lift won't be open until mid December...they have tons of time and it probably won't snow until Thanksgiving.

I hope you are right.

I don't think lines will be a problem this year Rob... You still gonna work in explorers? I don't know if your hazing period is over...

Haze him some more. Make him ski again- that was humorus. :lol

The most time consuming part of the lift install is removing the old towers, setting the new footers, and install of the lift towers. All they've got to do is string the line, slap on some chairs, and crank her up :D

Hmm.....did they use helis to lift out the old towers?

well the cable is not taught, hence they can just slip it around the drive wheels, and use the weight of the chairs to make it taught. As for how they actually make the cable, I dont know. There has to be a splice somewhere

I'm almost positive that the cable is welded in one or more spots.