10.20.06: BigBoulder Park Update

ParkLogic

Another productive week here at BigBoulder Park! We've added some new features and we are nearly complete with the 'plastic' process on the jibs completed to date.

In addition, we are very close to announcing our Official BigBoulder Park Events Calendar.

This week we added two new innovative events to the line-up! The Official dates will be announced early next week; a sneak peak for now!

The East Coast Team Challenge

A unique shop employee slopestyle event where shop teams from up and down the east coast will vie for East Coast Team Championship bragging rights, tons of product and a chance to win a trip to Lake Tahoe. In addition, RedBull will be hosting an exclusive RedBull Illume photo workshop where pro and amatuer snowboard photographers will capture all the slopestyle action which will be displayed at an after party slideshow contest! Date and more details coming soon!

Big Boulder Park PRO/AM

Big Boulder's premier event, the Big Boulder Park PRO/AM will feature a huge cash purse, tons of product and two days of action packed slopestyle action. This unique, open PRO/AM format will offer skiers and riders the opportunity to showcase their skills on Big Boulder's largest terrain park. Saturday - Freeskiers, Sunday - Snowboard. Date and more details coming soon!

More updates next week!

Parklogic 'flair'

1314592611_l.jpg

New "Wide" Box!

1314594531_l.jpg

New 32ft "Upslope' Box!

1314598800_l.jpg

Edited by ParkLogic

In addition, we are very close to announcing our Official BigBoulder Park Events Calendar.

I took liberties to post the events listed on the calendar. Hopefuly they are accurate. :blink:

Sick Update. Thanks! Will you start blowing when it is cold enough or do you have a targeted opening date?

Anyone else just have an orgasim?

Look SICK AS SHIT. I cant wait to hit it up. Boulder needs a preseason railjam. They should blow a shit load of snow one a cold night on 1 section of trail and hold a rail jam in like november.

Look SICK AS SHIT. I cant wait to hit it up. Boulder needs a preseason railjam. They should blow a shit load of snow one a cold night on 1 section of trail and hold a rail jam in like november.

nuff said

pretty please have one!?!!?

but not pleeeeeeaase not during the week of thanksgiving...b/c i cant be there haha

please tell me the shop comp is for skiers and snowboarders and not just snowboarders like creek used to do. that was lame and a half. be an equal opportunity terrain park please?

Word ... What about a shop putting together a team? Will it be employees only?

what pros are gonna be at the pro am contest? I dont know of any professional riders anywhere in PA. By the way professional does not mean sponsored it means you are paid to ski by a company. Just wondering if you guys are trying to pay some pros to get in on the contest?

bjorn and erik leines were there for the oakley rail jam last year. i dont think they're from here. a couple years ago when they had the oakley rail or bail jf cusson was there.

a couple years ago when they had the oakley rail or bail jf cusson was there.

yeaaa i got to ski with him and mike nick when they were here

too bad i sucked then

dang.

but yea mike nick gave me a ton of siver stickers haha it was awesome

and then cusson was signing posters in the lodge

that was sick

then the next year (maybe the same year? i dunno) glen plake came to jfbb

By the way professional does not mean sponsored it means you are paid to ski by a company.

:rofl:rofl c'mon dorsey... pick pick pick.....

so.... the check we got from a resort last season to use for a comp in VT makes nipples a pro? Thanks for the definition and endorsement. that is so sick!!!!!!!!!!!! ............not

man..... you should wait until one of these announcements doesn't happen to post all of your incredulousness.. These guys are operating on a whole different level. - they are more than just connected, they are capapble and motivated. Your support would help. why be so negative?

i knew there would be an upslope box. so much fun.

I agree with justo on the skiers being allowed in the shop contest. My shop half of our park rats are skiers so that would suck without them.

wait why wouldn't skiers be allowed in the shop comp?

why would mtn creek do that

makes no sense

and like i really dont think theyd to that at jfbb.. that'd be lame and a half.

pretty much.