Killington Vermont!!!

parkbuilder

Greetings from killington VT,

I just wanted to let everyone know that winter is here up in the green mountains. I woke up this morning to a snow covered ground. Further reports state that we are projected to recieve 3-5 inches of snow through tonight and elevations about 1000 feet (me haha) will receive locally higher amounts... As much as I miss PA, looks like the move was a good one... now i gotta go type a paper until we get enough snow to shred our features! peace guys

I just wanted to let everyone know that winter is here up in the green mountains. I woke up this morning to a snow covered ground. Further reports state that we are projected to recieve 3-5 inches of snow through tonight and elevations about 1000 feet (me haha) will receive locally higher amounts... As much as I miss PA, looks like the move was a good one... now i gotta go type a paper until we get enough snow to shred our features! peace guys

Greetings from Ann Arbor MI,

It snowed here last night too :rock

Pictures ?

what exaclty is he going to shcool for?

Resort Management... basically with how the program works is that I am trained in all aspects of the resort and earn higher end positions at mountains (management- supervisiors) upon graduation.

Killington doesnt have consistant tempatures to make snow yet. This week will begin operations. Plus Killington is not under new management. They have decided to open top to bottom trails and not just a few hiking areas. If you have any more questions about the program give a holla... I will be here in january working with the park. ttyl;

Pictures ?

soon...