the loft II

Shadows

I bought skis from a ski shop in Maine, that happens to sell online. Aren't you proud of me? And I paid what I would've paid directly from Atomic (actually less, they cut me a deal on shipping) :)

more importantly, i paid less for them from a shop then i would've on ebay..

No ebay this year! :bow:

Shin guards? Dr. D's waxes?

I hate that place so much. www.proctorjones.com is my favorite.

Proctor Jones is good. I've bought from them before. I never bought from Al's, but about two years ago I asked them if they would price match a set of skis for me. They did and they wouldn't match the price because it turned out the other shop was sold out of the length I wanted. But since it was July, they did give me a discount on them if I wanted to buy them, which I thought was cool.

The ski team advisor forwarded me this, for those Lofter's

Lehigh Ski Team,

My name is Ian Amato, general manager of The Loft located next to Camelback Ski Area. Every year we throw a Ski Movie Premiere Party in conjunction with the movie production company, Matchstick. This years party will be held at Camelback. Some of the athletes in the movie will be there, plus there will be a ton of gear given away (skis, boots, helmets ect.) And of course there will be a bar for those of age. I attached our flyer. You can check out more on www.skimovie.com <http://www.skimovie.com/>. If you could spread the word around school and hand out some of these flyers I would really appreciate it. I was also hopping you could foward this email to rest of your ski team.

Thanks and hope to see you there,

Ian Amato

The Loft

as for my skis, USSA athlete pricing @ raceskis.com

We aim to please.

thanks, can I say it's about time? :bow:

ton of gear given away to 5 people, wooohooooo!

and i didnt know ian was the GM, he looks really young, and seems like he has no business/PR training at all haha.

ian seems pretty sharp. he is joes son.