blue's chili

AtomicSkier

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at blue on sunday for a meeting, i went in and the kitchen was open, being there was a definate tease. At the end of the meeting i went out on the bunny hill and just sat there, i woulda went further but im on crutches . lots of people were there cleaning , getting passes, situating thingsand what not .... o man cant wait :D

I will say that Blue definately has some tasty fries. Come to think of it I don't think there is any mountain I've ever been to that doesn't have delicious fries. I think a good fry recipe is a mandatory requirement if you plan to open some slopes.

CB base lodge fries are below average, but Ctop isn't bad.

7 Springs...Now those were some GOOOOD fries ;)

and err some good races too :P

CB's food is terrible (top and bottom) but sometimes you just gotta eat and they know it :angry:

Blues food (from my three visits) was excellent fast food (if such a thing exists) :drool

Blue has excellent food, especially the chili.  Camelback's fries are ALWAYS cold, and everything is too expensive

Haha, jeff I guess I just have it all worked out, I know the guys who work in the repair shop, and I know a few of the cooks up at C-top. I can almost get nice burning hot friers, right out of the frier.

As for prices, thats ski areas for ya....not just CB

CB base lodge fries are below average, but Ctop isn't bad.

7 Springs...Now those were some GOOOOD fries ;)

and err some good races too :P

7 springs fries were good but blues are much much better! last season at a race at 7 springs it was snowing so hard and it kept coming...the ground was sooo coated it was real sweet :D

I love blue and all but there is one thing I can't stand about eating in the summit lodge because of all of the smokers smoke coming over to you when your eating.

thats cause your a putz, and eat on the smoking side....on the other side of the caf (where the vending machines are) thats all non smoking...and I usually never smell the smoke in the smoking part, as i sit there alot :huh:

• 2 weeks later...