WANTED AGGRESSIVE INLINE SKATES

Rob

ok...i will definatly look into them...and those daytonas are looking good right now so idk post pics anyway

Here is an online stock photo of them...

roll003s.gif

I'll be home later tonight, and i'll get some real shots of mine. I found them online selling used for 50 euros in germany. Which is like 63bucks. I'd be willing to let em go for like 40 bucks. Again, i'll get you those pics later tonight.

aight...

Hey i finally got a chance to take those photos. I realized that i lied about the model name. They are K2 Bing Air. They are a 9.5, and it pretty darn good shape as you can tell from the photos. Wheels are good, grind plates are fairly fresh, only used a few times.

Let me know you think. I'd love to get rid of them.

post-9-1165721639_thumb.jpg

post-9-1165721652_thumb.jpg

post-9-1165721669_thumb.jpg

post-9-1165721680_thumb.jpg

post-9-1165721694_thumb.jpg

post-9-1165721706_thumb.jpg

post-9-1165721718_thumb.jpg

well i found a crappier pair on craig's list for 75 - http://nh.craigslist.org/spo/241348666.html

and a pair similar in condition on ebay with a buy it know of 50 - http://cgi.ebay.com/K2-Bing-Air-Aggressive...1QQcmdZViewItem

so i'll let mine go for 45obo.

btw: what is an anti rocker... im just sorta curious.

Edited by jibophonic

the inner two wheels are replaced with hard rubber or even plastic wheels so it is easier to slide on grinds

mhs

Still haven't heard anything from you. Let me know.

BTW: if anyone else is interested by all means let me know. I really don't care who's hands these end up in. I'd just like to get them out of my closet for good. They will hit ebay next week with my guitar if i don't hear anything.

• 1 month later...