Opening Day Parks

XSKI712

Although Bear has no official word on the exact number or placement of features, because we dont know the snow situation as of yet, you can expect multiple boxes and rails as well as other jibs and jumps if snow permits. You can be assured of multiple features on opening day, though, so you will not be boerd.

jfbb i hope....?

well i'd assume so anyway..with parklogic and all...then again..assumptions are the mother of all f*ckups soo yea, but i'd think theyd have a pretty damn decent park on opening day

but hey what do i know

Edited by megan

JF usually has a couple jibs set up on the top of thunderbolt for the first couple of weeks until they can get toby open, and BB will have their jib park (edelweiss) up and running, i am sure. I doubt anyone will have any jumps opening weekend, unless BB goes balls to the wall with snowmaking this week.

Jordan

JF usually has a couple jibs set up on the top of thunderbolt for the first couple of weeks until they can get toby open, and BB will have their jib park (edelweiss) up and running, i am sure. I doubt anyone will have any jumps opening weekend, unless BB goes balls to the wall with snowmaking this week.

Jordan

2 years ago BC had a small jump. maybe a 5foot gap. maybe thell do it again this year.