East Coast Team Challenge-Open to Skiers & Snowbaorders

Boulder Park

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a couple buddies together for the open comp. Anybody know if there is gonna be a waiver? Also is the mountain gonna be open all day cause PapaSteeze said " Closed mountain for this comp.... what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

BB doesnt open till 3 on weekdays.. therefore since the registration starts at 8am and the comp starts at 10am BB wont be open for the public.. after the comp is over BB should be open for the public around 3 then

BB doesnt open till 3 on weekdays.. therefore since the registration starts at 8am and the comp starts at 10am BB wont be open for the public.. after the comp is over BB should be open for the public around 3 then

Thanks bro. What about the waiver?

Edited by Rodeo Steve

Ill b there filming for the BB site..... wooooo
No offense Wezlo but the edit you posted from BB really sucked.The colors were horrible.Im not sure if it was your compression or your colors or how you set your camera up but it was really bad.If you need help lemme know.I don't know much about the settings on a dvx but I can help you with the compression.

I wish I can go and film but...I have no ride.

No offense Wezlo but the edit you posted from BB really sucked.The colors were horrible.Im not sure if it was your compression or your colors or how you set your camera up but it was really bad.If you need help lemme know.I don't know much about the settings on a dvx but I can help you with the compression.

I wish I can go and film but...I have no ride.

Wow...

Nick,

Did someone abuse you as a child? This has not the first time you have unnecessarily been a huge ass to someone. Tryin' to make enemies?

...so how was it? who from here went? Who won the open division? shop? what tricks were thrown?

I was up at Boulder today and it was a great time. I participated in the Illume Photography Workshop and learned soooo much about cameras and how to set them up and what makes a great shot etc... I even walked away with some cool stuff.

The riding was definitely good, but I think the lack of a season around here is definitely hurting people, because not too many people were throwing the stuff that they normally do.

Revival won the team, and I'm not positive who won the open.

Edited by freeridintre

Wow...

Nick,

Did someone abuse you as a child? This has not the first time you have unnecessarily been a huge ass to someone. Tryin' to make enemies?

I was up at Boulder today and it was a great time. I participated in the Illume Photography Workshop and learned soooo much about cameras and how to set them up and what makes a great shot etc... I even walked away with some cool stuff.

I was actually trying to help him...hes doing something wrong,I wanted to find out and help him correct it so that his film looks better.Its called Critiquing.

i think pa riders one open

the jumps were deff sick i was hopin it would have been more of slopestyle wit more jumps

they had to make the last jump smaller so ppl would hit it and ppl still bitched out so the jump comp was on the first hit seems like they always try to go to big for the first hit cuz u had to bomb it and still barley cleared it but some shit was sick

alot of injuries i heard someone broke both legs, 3 ppl on one team got hurt concussion, fd up acl, and broken wrist

flips off the upslope box

the teams that one deff deserve it

all i have to say is WOW...big boulder setup

60ft dfd rail/boxish

into a 50ft table into two wall rides or a 30ft flat bar big gap

into the biggest jump ever in pa or a smooth flat down box

other park

40ft single barrel handrail

30ft up box with a 10-12 foot drop

40ft? a frame or a 50 ft battleship box?

thats all i have to say

heres a little constructive criticism though:

dope setup and DOPE PARK

everything was perfect except the size of the jumps..biggest ever in pa as far as i know really well constructed just too big for the amount of time ridden by most competitors...lots of injuries..concussions broken everything

insane

but overall super dope

skiers: nestors was amazing--cork 9's cork lots of stuff

the riders were good

boarders: cork a lot of stufff...massive backflips/frontflips off the up box..insane riders and abilities..1080 and even a 1260?!?!?! thats a dope thing for pa

dude dont be saying people bitched out..you had to bomb the whole park and its not worth it to jack your season up on one of the first real riding days of the season..yes it was big but more people would have hit it if it wasnt a lot of peoples first days jumping..

i definitly agree with you... i rode wiht both of the winning teams all day pa riders took the open and they deserved it i didnt here of any snowboarders throwing tens or 12s but if they did thats sick and just shows how good pa kids are getting

i definitly agree with you... i rode wiht both of the winning teams all day pa riders took the open and they deserved it i didnt here of any snowboarders throwing tens or 12s but if they did thats sick and just shows how good pa kids are getting and dont hate on wezlo i saw all of his film at the end of the day....all i could say was it was sickk

I saw the 10.. It was off the big jump. It looked sweet but I dont know about the 12. They said he did it but I think they just lost track of his spinning cause he barely got the 10. It was funny though cause the kid that threw it could not 3 the same jump. He only knew how to spin fast. lol I was getting some spins over that big jump at the end of the night which made me happy. I went from a 10ft table at Blue to a 60ft step down without riding for 5 days. lol.

i definitly agree with you... i rode wiht both of the winning teams all day pa riders took the open and they deserved it i didnt here of any snowboarders throwing tens or 12s but if they did thats sick and just shows how good pa kids are getting

i definitly agree with you... i rode wiht both of the winning teams all day pa riders took the open and they deserved it i didnt here of any snowboarders throwing tens or 12s but if they did thats sick and just shows how good pa kids are getting and dont hate on wezlo i saw all of his film at the end of the day....all i could say was it was sickk

yeah dude i was throwing 12's for most part and i landed one 1440. but i guess it wasnt good enough to take it for the shop. but the team that won the shop deserved it. they are really good exspecially tom weise he is sponsord by burton and oakley throws down mad dope.

I saw the 10.. It was off the big jump. It looked sweet but I dont know about the 12. They said he did it but I think they just lost track of his spinning cause he barely got the 10. It was funny though cause the kid that threw it could not 3 the same jump. He only knew how to spin fast. lol I was getting some spins over that big jump at the end of the night which made me happy. I went from a 10ft table at Blue to a 60ft step down without riding for 5 days. lol.

accually dude i can throw pretty sweet floated 3's and i did get a 12 and 1440 and if you want me to prove it to you i would be most delighted to prove it to you. you can ask a lot of people i got most of it on video. so dont say shit unless you know.

i did get a 12 and 1440 and if you want me to prove it to you i would be most delighted to prove it to you. you can ask a lot of people i got most of it on video. so dont say shit unless you know.

Willy One-Huck in the house tonight.

P.S. You should try ice skating.

Edited by DHarrisburg

Its called Critiquing.

Thanks man, but I know what "critiquing"/constructive criticism is when I see it, and I know it doesn't include "Your..........really sucked." At least he is doing something in general... Keep it lite.

Edited by freeridintre

accually dude i can throw pretty sweet floated 3's and i did get a 12 and 1440 and if you want me to prove it to you i would be most delighted to prove it to you. you can ask a lot of people i got most of it on video. so dont say shit unless you know.

this kid straight up tried to frontflip gap the battleship

that shit was sick

damn, the whole mtn to ourselves. sweet

i cant wait man, this is gonna be insane

(if they stay open and have a good park setup)

Words do not/ can not describe...

we got to get more pics up.... I'll do what I can with my lame ass hardware tonight.