Help us bring winter back!

Bear Creek PR

Hey everyone,

Come out next Wednesday at 7pm for a showing of SexKitten For Right or Wrong, the little vixen takes it off and combines action both on and off the hill. The performance will be shown on our Main Slope. Lift open at 6:15pm and ADMISSION IS FREE with a bag of ice (for the pond) or a bucket of snow (to dump in the base area)!

We're also working on a event for next Friday night to pay homage to Ullr, the god of snow, and to encourage him to bless Bear Creek with abundant snow and cold temperatures. I'll have more details for you soon, but the plan is to include a "sacrifice" of skis and snowboards. Let me know if you have any other ideas about how to make Ullr happy.....

Thanks,

Mary

Mary can i please make a request??? Ok well...... heres my idea... If bear is not open on next wednesday when we have this movie night thing (which from the sound if it might be a possibility) do you think it would be possible to have a little rail jam??? just bring out 2 boxes or something and slap them down on a patch of snow????? just a little way of saying to your loyall pass holders that you feel our pain???? PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE????? ill even bring 2 bags of ice if you could make this happen!!!! haha no but really i think it would be a really nice thing considering how antsy everyone is to ride.

Edited by nick

i hope to god you are serious

im so there. both nights. with snow and ice. although the weather is making everyone on end, including me, about passes and all, honestly this right here is one of the main reasons i bought one. i had the most fun on a snowboard i had all last winter at bear. glad to see you guys are still trying to offer fun stuff to do.

Edited by evo55

Hey everyone,

So here is the plan for next week-

Wednesday at 7pm- For Right or Wrong movie in the Mountain Ballroom. Doors open at 6:15. Bring a bag of ice to dump in the pond on your way in!

Friday from 8-11pm- Party to honor Ullr in the Mountain Ballroom. We're planning to have live music and a "sacrifice" at 9:30. You must be 18 to enter and 21 to drink.

As far as the rail jam, we discussed it today. Unfortunatly, we just don't think we'll have the snow. We'll look at things again on Tuesday, and if for some reason we change our minds, I'll let you know then. If it does happen, it would be Friday afternoon and it would probably be for passholders only. However, it really doesn't look good at this point.

If anyone was planning to get me a Christmas gift (and I know you all were!), can you make it cold weather and snow?

Thanks!!

Mary

As far as the rail jam, we discussed it today. Unfortunatly, we just don't think we'll have the snow. We'll look at things again on Tuesday, and if for some reason we change our minds, I'll let you know then. If it does happen, it would be Friday afternoon and it would probably be for passholders only. However, it really doesn't look good at this point.

ohh man that sucks!!! I was hoping to be able to ride without having to pay to go somewhere.... this christmas vacation is going to BLOWWWW

i say everyone with a truck gets a whole truck load of snow from the ice rinks! we would def have enough, we could do it at the bottom of the mtn where they usually teach kids, if bears cool with that, and make it for season pass holders only! all we would need would be one nice mellow flat box!

p.s we could go steal snow from blue haha

but i just thought of something, its supposed to be pretty cold on wed. night and thurs. night, so bear could put a couple guns at the bottom and im sure they could make enough for a rail jam in two nights. wut does everyone elce think, cuz then we could do it on friday and we wouldnt have to get anysnow

Edited by mikey

we just would have to get bear to agree to let us use the rails or boxes or whatever..... then maybe assist us in setup, but im sure park crew would be down to help out, they wanna ride just as bad as we do....