wow it was cold today

tretiak

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skidude has PSATs too.  And, I will be visiting Skisister. 

Ski999, are you around to take a pic if it snows?

I have Homecoming football games Friday night and Saturday...so if it snows, I'll be sure to peg a cheerleader with a snowball and take a picture for you.

And, btw, why are you still Skimom? Did I miss something?

See snow?

I saw my snowfrom last season liek everyday, and who knows how old that snow is out there.

And didn't Sib see snow at her mountain a few weeks ago?

Actually, it was in Glacier, just like skimom, that I saw it first. Then I posted a webcam link of snow at the summit of the ski area, but that has since melted.

'Mom had been asking how to go about changing her name...

And what's up with that nasty remark, Sib? Hmmm? A little defensive about your CHEAP ASS grill, maybe?

What nasty remark? I was just trying to analyze where the "cisco" and "1980" came from. Hit a nerve? If so, it was entirely by accident.

It was just one of the screen names I picked out that the Daves wouldn't be suspicious of when they were banning people that might have been me. For example, they deleted ski9, even though he was coming to the site from a proxie server in South Africa. I was bored and collected a few dozen screen names over a couple of days.