It's like a really bad joke

Ski

Tell them you have grass skis, maybe you could make some money renting them out.

Oh, man, I don't even mention gra$$ skiing until May. But, seriously, if I'm paying $20 for their open bar, then they gotta at least crank up the bunny lift or bad sh*t might happen. Could you imagine me drunk on NYE at Sno, with my skis in my Jeep, and actually not hiking for some turns?

Maybe Schif will bail me out.

Oh, man, I don't even mention gra$$ skiing until May. But, seriously, if I'm paying $20 for their open bar, then they gotta at least crank up the bunny lift or bad sh*t might happen. Could you imagine me drunk on NYE at Sno, with my skis in my Jeep, and actually not hiking for some turns?

Maybe Schif will bail me out.

Sorry ski, I don't think I'll be able to do that.

I'll probobly be sitting in the cell next to you that night still wearing my boots.

"As a special thank you to season pass holders, the open bar is on us."

Hey, at least they're offering something. That is if you don't already have plans for NYE.

I don't know of any other closed areas offering anything.

What else can they do considering the weather and the delay?

Use the money from the open bar to pay some dump trucks to haul ice shavings up to the bunny and have a lift turning :wiggle There is enough snow on those trails that they could have had at the base for a rail jam. Something is better than nothing And bear creek had a couple things going on this past week i think, unless you mean just for new years.

Use the money from the open bar to pay some dump trucks to haul ice shavings up to the bunny and have a lift turning :wiggle There is enough snow on those trails that they could have had at the base for a rail jam. Something is better than nothing And bear creek had a couple things going on this past week i think, unless you mean just for new years.

Bear Creek had a bondfire offering to the Snow gods last night where they were burning old skis. They had a band but I don't think they were offering free drinks.

Maybe Sno could barge that ice shelf that broke off the artic shelf the other day up the Susquehanna River, grind it up and truck it to the mountain. I mean what the hell, it's only going to melt out in the ocean anyway. :D

If they had enough snow, a rail jam would have been a nice addition to NYE.