Just give me back

motoxpete

yeah I know I proly should have locked it or checked it....I was just going it to get a drink..plus I didn't think my board would high on the theft list...well like steve said some people are scumbag's and there ain't shit you can do about.....unless I catch them

yeah I know I proly should have locked it or checked it....I was just going it to get a drink..plus I didn't think my board would high on the theft list...well like steve said some people are scumbag's and there ain't shit you can do about.....unless I catch them

Curb stomp and board slap them upside the face. And to get really serious, even though i'm super against it (as most guys should be) Kick them in the fucking nuts. :pwn3d:

new board - 400 dollars

ski lock - 20 dollars

ski check- priceless. err i mean free

pick one

thats shitty though. i am sorry

seems to be a common occurance at BB. Some pass holder with a nice setup should camp out watching their board and just wait for someone to snatch it up. Then proceed to beat the hell out of him, while a friend calls the cops :wiggle

Knock that douche's head off his shoulders if u find who took it....just hope I am around so I can watch and say I didn't see a thing aftwerwards.....whats it look like I'll keep an eye out in the lines for ya.....and if I see it....I'll give the guy a free trip to the mud pit....and hold onto it for afterwards....

Edited by syd harvey

Knock that douche's head off his shoulders if u find who took it....just hope I am around so I can watch and say I didn't see a thing aftwerwards.....whats it look like I'll keep an eye out in the lines for ya.....and if I see it....I'll give the guy a free trip to the mud pit....and hold onto it for afterwards....

yeah man I saw what you said in another post and I hear ya about us being out having a good time and shouldn't have to worry about some punk ass kid's taking our shit...just messed up...couldn't think about taking someone's shit and leaving them high and dry.

anyway it was a yellow and gray atlantis snowboard 157 with size L burton freestyle bindings with a red dragon sticker and camo fox racing sticker thank's again

i seriously saw a board just like that today at frost.. i pointed out a fairly large red/black dragon sticker on one of the tips to my friend this was around 3 something maybe.. not that it would realy help now but maybe you can find him there tomorrow or something he was in the park

Edited by Shimpoe

DSC02341.jpg

that was my board on the far right

nice picture of those boards leaning up against locks, what if someone wanted to use the that lock? Would you be pissed if they moved your board and used the lock? How ABOUT THE FREE SKI CHECK AT BIG BOULDER.............

C'MON KIDS, get a clue!! it sucks that your board was stolen, but it also REALLY SUCKS that you don't have a few quarters to lock them up, or cable lock or are too freakin lazy to walk 20 steps over to FREE SKI CHECK... I don't feel so bad for you..

I don't feel so bad for you..

well I'm not asking you to feel bad for me.....I already said I should have or could have....I'm am pretty new to bb and didn't know check was free..and I can barly afford gas and a twilight ticket....pappasteve I'm not askin for your pitty just tryin to warn some people cause it sux when you go to finish you day and your shit is gone....and who know's when I'll have the money for another one....even though YOU don't feel bad I would still feel bad If I saw your son go for his ski and it was gone.Sorry havn't been doing this shit all my life like almighty pappa..!

Yea I don't have any money either, thats why I don't let go of it. Easy solution, never let it go beyond a foot from you. I would never leave $500 cash just lying outside with nothing holding it, what is the differance between that and a $500 setup? Its kind of like that at college. Lots of kids don't lock their dorms when they're not there, but I always lock mine. I'm like why don't you lock your door? There answer: they don't lock their houses. Maybe it is a differant mentality but I'm used to locking all my doors and keeping my car in the driveway and locking it even if its just in my driveway during the day etc. Some people are just alot more trusting. Me, I'm in jersey, of course I know shit gets stolen.

Hey motoxpete, I feel your pain I had a Burton Custom stolen from camelback about 4 years ago 2 weeks after I bought it in under 45 seconds. I put it down ran inside the door to the soda machine on the other side put my money it grabbed my soda and ran back out to a stolen board.

If it helps at all I have an old board and bindings setup im trying to get rid of cheap for $50 I only rode it one season before I upgraded I mainly bought it just to get back on the snow after having lost such an expensive board a few years earlier and quitting for a couple seasons. Its a Rossignol Prowler with some K2 bindings on it, one binding might need a new toe strap I think I remember it slipping on me once but let me know if your interested.