It just gets worse...

Ski

Lets just say they will never open this year. They might as well start working on their summer stuff.

Its going to rain all this weekend. I doubt their going to open the 5th.

I'm so sick of not skiing anymore. I only skied once this whole Christmas vacation and that was on the Friday I got out early and it was in the rain.

I know you don't want to, but you might want to consider getting a refund on your pass and getting one at a different mountain this year. I know it would drive me up the wall. :banghead

http://www.wnep.com/Global/link.asp?L=4423...p;nav=menu158_7

I'd get a refund,but I wouldn't buy a pass anywhere else just yet if this forecast and the longterm forecast hold's up.I doubt anyone will be able to stay open with decent-type conditon's.

You should have PMed me to come. I love going to the mall and making fun of people and just to walk around to look for girls.

Did you know Aunty Anne's has a dancing pretzel chick? It's hard to tell if she's hot 'cause she's in a pretzel costume, but a guy asked her if he could eat her. I think he meant it in a bad way and she ran back into the store.

That's about as exciting as the mall got today.

I got a haircut, but she didn't shampoo...I like it when girls shampoo my head. She was the owner and from New Hampshire, but doesn't ski or board.

I know you don't want to, but you might want to consider getting a refund on your pass and getting one at a different mountain this year. I know it would drive me up the wall. :banghead

This is the first time I bought a pass. What a year to get one!! How do you go about getting a refund? Thanks

This is the first time I bought a pass. What a year to get one!! How do you go about getting a refund? Thanks

I would start by asking them really nicely. The season pass still makes sense for me even if they didn't open until mid-Feb.

Yeah, they killed Saddam, Stevo. And you wanna know why TP4 doesn't have any pics from Park City? I knew when I saw that one ski mask--second from the left....

Yeah, don't you feel safer now? :rolleyes:

Back to skiing; my guess is that once it does get cold for an extended period of time, with all of those new guns, they'll blow enough snow to last until Memorial Day! :D

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/regional-news-...gion=eastusnews

They better hope it get's cold before they go back to Peak-Time snowmaking when you can only blow at night.Typically,this happen's in the first/second week of Feburary(I don't know the detail's of their agreement with PPL).Afterward's,if you blow during the day,you may as well call it silver and gold dust.It just may not be cost-effective for them to try to open after the Off-Peak to On-Peak switch.The only big holiday left by that point is President's Day(depending on how the switch fall's).

Edited by YummerzZz

http://wwwa.accuweather.com/regional-news-...gion=eastusnews

They better hope it get's cold before they go back to Peak-Time snowmaking when you can only blow at night.Typically,this happen's in the first/second week of Feburary(I don't know the detail's of their agreement with PPL).Afterward's,if you blow during the day,you may as well call it silver and gold dust.It just may not be cost-effective for them to try to open after the Off-Peak to On-Peak switch.The only big holiday left by that point is President's Day(depending on how the switch fall's).

I can tell you from experience that PPL works pretty hard to help out new business', especially one's that have long-term commitments to the area. My wife has been dealing with going from heating/cooling a 400 sq ft. space to a 7000+ sq/ft. space and she's been able to change 'packages' twice. Sno Mountain LLC has no debt and $8 million in equity----they have some silver and gold dust to spread around. They'll blow when it's cold.

It's just something I threw out there to think about.In a normal year,you like to have your mountain blown fully out before the switch to Peak.Money add's up RAPIDLY when you blow after that.You usually only fire up after the switch just to lightly touchup some thing's that badly need attention.It cost's alot to keep all those pesky snowmaker's around so long too.

Edited by YummerzZz