the forum

LineSki

i recently just left a post on the message board asking some questions. just random stuff, i was just trying to get the board rolling again. and then at the end i metioned how i found out about paskiandride and i said if u love this forum u will love paskiandride more. well 2 days later it was deleted, :angry: i dont know if they feel threatened over there at cb or what, but it made me very angry. anybody want to reply on how much they love this forum more than cbs beat one.

i recently just left a post on the message board asking some questions. just random stuff, i was just trying to get the board rolling again. and then at the end i metioned how i found out about paskiandride and i said if u love this forum u will love paskiandride more.  well 2 days later it was deleted, :angry:  i dont know if they feel threatened over there at cb or what, but it made me very angry.  anybody want to reply on how much they love this forum more than cbs beat one.

well thanks for the plug :D the truth is, this forum rocks. period. :lol:

i recently just left a post on the message board asking some questions. just random stuff, i was just trying to get the board rolling again. and then at the end i metioned how i found out about paskiandride and i said if u love this forum u will love paskiandride more.  well 2 days later it was deleted, :angry:  i dont know if they feel threatened over there at cb or what, but it made me very angry.  anybody want to reply on how much they love this forum more than cbs beat one.

I read your post on the CB message board and discovered this forum. You are right it is better. Thanks

As soon as I saw it, I knew they would delete it. And really, you shouldn't bad mouth them quite so publicly and then in the same post tout this board as it makes it look like this board is dissing them. You don't want to make problems for our board here.

Well dave just put this in bold on there main forum page...

Post day says nov 1st 02...But I don't ever remember seeing these....

Welcome to the Camelback Message Board! A few things to remember:

1. If you'd like to join in the discussions here by posting new messages (and we hope you do), it is first necessary to register for a new account. Those who haven't signed up are free to read all the messages here, but will not be able to post anything.

The sign-up process requires that you submit a valid email address. If you do not supply a valid email address, then your account will not be activated.

2. We welcome thoughtful discussion, criticism, etc., but if your purpose for coming here is only to flame other users, Camelback or Camelbeach, please find another place to do that.

3. Spamming--posting messages having to do with unrelated products, services, websites, etc.--is not allowed.

4. Duplicate accounts are not allowed. If you are having trouble with your account, email forum_admin@ridecamelback.com for help. If you've been banned, take a hint and don't create a new account.

5. No personal attacks.

6. Profanity, explicit discussion, etc., is not allowed. Purposefully attempting to circumvent content filters is prohibited as well.

These fairly basic ground rules are intended to keep this message board fun and useful to our Guests. Above all, though:

7. Enjoy!

I don't know what posting a link to our site is....If they are talking about ski forums, I think this one happenes to be on topic...

But WHATEVER, we will let the daves live in their little, LITTLE happy world :lol:

Just to recap, we dont promote anyone spamming or slandering any other site while referenceing us here at PASR. Whether you did that or not i do not know (since i do not even go near the CBMB anymore). So on that note, i would like to thank you for using our services, and bring this topic to a close. I wont delete it so that others may see the rules that skidude posted in. Lets get back to talking about the winter at CB, and not this! Thanks!