Website

Kyle

How much does Blue charge for their complimetary skicheck??? :blink::lol

Is this a trick question like "Who's buried in Grant's tomb?"

I wonder why the CB basket check is only free to SNOWBOARDERS who rent equipment? Is that a reflection of the quality of the skis they are renting?

Edited by sibhusky

They changed the template for the website, but there are still a bunch of things that don't work. And they didn't take the time to make all of the new features work properly. I'm not a fan of the new site. It's too cluttered and the content isn't obvious. Their new scrolling ads are particularly annoying, especially since they would all fit with out scrolling.

They changed the template for the website, but there are still a bunch of things that don't work. And they didn't take the time to make all of the new features work properly. I'm not a fan of the new site. It's too cluttered and the content isn't obvious. Their new scrolling ads are particularly annoying, especially since they would all fit with out scrolling.

I share the exact same thoughts on the new website. There is quite a bit of stuff that doesn't work properly.

Working at a professional web site design company (Archer-Group.com) I can tell you that the new CB site is not done right. Half the stuff doesn't work, the menu bar on the left doesn't change your mouse cursor to a hand (IE=hand Firefox=cursor) in Firefox. Pages link to other pages that don't have content and say page invalid... and the whole gallery thing??? Completely confused about why it's done the way it is....

To me it looks like a site still in development so why put it up live? Maybe they should have hired someone other than eCRAPolis (www.ecropolis.com) to do their site.