Blue Mt. is actually located in...

insomniac

There's only one populated place in PA named Danville, and it's in Montour county. Thought you might be correct on a technicality, until I checked a US Geological Survey list.

USGS lists Blue Mountain, the mountain range, as being located in 11 PA counties, (Dauphin, Franklin, Perry, Cumberland, Lebanon, Schuylkill, Berks, Lehigh, Carbon, Monroe and Northampton). And it's also known as Kekaghtenemin Mountain, Kittatinhy Mountain,

Kittatinny Mountain and North Mountain. The most used is Kittatinny Mountain.

So, is there another Danville no one knows about or what?

It's actually Danielsville, not Danville. It is one of the two towns you drive through on Blue Mt. Drive if you turn off of Rt 145. Last year on the conditions page, they had the small weather thing at the bottom set to Danielsville. Now it's Palmerton. I always check the weather for Danielsville, not Palmerton, because it is closer to the mountain.

I always check the weather for Danielsville, not Palmerton, because it is closer to the mountain.

The weather for Palmerton is usually a little closer to what conditions at Blue are like since it is on the same side of the mountain. The weather on that other side can sometimes be totally different.

didnt we have an arguement over this like last year?

Yes we did. It was because someone brought up that the blue forum had blue listed in the wrong location. It originally said that it was located in Danielsville, but then it was changed to Palmerton because thats where the mailing address is.