dunno if this is old news but i just saw it?

snownskateguy

Dude, camelback's park doesn't suck! What the hell are you talking about? There's so much progression there it's sick! You see them tindys?

I hate any snowboard video that starts out with a shot on the lift "hey we're up here at ______mountain, it's pretty______. Concitions are pretty rad. We're just______

LOVE the creativity

oh and that black dude with the green hat really knows his shit

if your defintion of cool is a teen/young adult from the suburds dressed gangsta, wearing a crooked new era hat while snowboarding, and yelling "ballin" every 10 seconds

haha man TP4 lighten up its a joke.. hes not actually like that in real life.. at the East Coast Team Challenge i was chillin with "Team Tindy" alot met most of them workin at CB as an instructor a few years ago.. haha its just them jokin around at CB and willy is actually pretty cool and if you think that was serious then you are a f*ckin retard haha

you guys are being such fucking dicks... its a god damn joke. willy is such a doofy funny kid and cb is such a shit hole what kind of video did you expect besides a joke video?

yeah he's dressing all thugged out fucking around and just making fun of that ballin shit which is so played out and gay..."ballin" was cool in july.

but yeah dont hate on them for making a funny vid, ive seen some of the serious vids kids post on this board and they suck more and are for real so dont hate on some kids fucking off in their free time at a shit hole called camelback.

jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz yo

Edited by poop

you guys are being such fucking dicks... its a god damn joke. willy is such a doofy funny kid and cb is such a shit hole what kind of video did you expect besides a joke video?

yeah he's dressing all thugged out fucking around and just making fun of that ballin shit which is so played out and gay..."ballin" was cool in july.

but yeah dont hate on them for making a funny vid, ive seen some of the serious vids kids post on this board and they suck more and are for real so dont hate on some kids fucking off in their free time at a shit hole called camelback.

jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz yo

haha exactly!

wow i really can't beleive people getting all up tight over this vid. Just read some of hte comments left on TWS thread. Tindy (and Tailfish) are two tricks that will lose you a comp. We just thought it would be funny one day at work to have a trick tip for a tindy so we made it. People liked it including TWS. The site manager contacted me and asked if he could post the video(he contacted us first and asked, that is true from a previous post i saw). My guess would be that 3 or 4 years ago when snowboarding was still "fun" ALL riders would have loved it. Now adays, people are soo uptight about thier style and tricks and filming (which is getting very hard to watch in most videos i've seen this year) People are starting to lose the fun in snowboarding, which is what we are trying to bring back. I quote Whitey (the greatest snowboard filmmaker along with Sean Kears) "Snowboarding is in such a stagnet state right now, it really needs something to bring it out of that state. Maybe something like a new blunt." A new blunt mag would be siiiiick but most people would hate, cuz 1)probably not gangster enough, 2) stories "not worth reading" 3) and it hates on losers in snowboarding. But we feel that if we keep riding fun and fresh kids will start riding again cuz of the fact that it is fun and is a lifestyle we all know and love. If you don't like the video thats fine, but those who do, know what riding is really all about. Having a good time.

p.s. if you don't know who whitey or sean kearns are, do some homework and watch a GOOD snowboard video made probably before you knew who nate bozung or JP walker were