world class park

Shadows

<_< Anyone read the new signs on top of come around? They're brand spanking new, with "COME AROUND" clearly printed. I noticed this yesterday, and after looking through myspace bulletins, i came across this from Park Crue....

....it looks like the come around park will stay all year once the lower terrain run opens that will function as stricktly a beginer park an then come around will be an intermediate an side winder being a propark

:wiggle

sweet

come around has to be the worst trail for a park! it has to many turns and is not wide enough. wuts with blue and making curvey terrain parks? oh and i dont think blue is going to beat bolder with parks. also bear will have a pretty descent park once we get snow. no mtn can touch the dc mtn lab stair

come around has to be the worst trail for a park! it has to many turns and is not wide enough. wuts with blue and making curvey terrain parks?

also bear will have a pretty descent park once we get snow.

no mtn can touch the dc mtn lab stair

Come around seems to work fine for me, idk what's so difficult about it. Sure wider/straighter would be better, but we have what we have.

To have Descent, you need vert. Google the word, or hit the spell checker?

uh, DC mtn lab can touch the dcmtn lab stair. Not just touch, but kick in the nuts.

Blues park is gonna be sick just like the rest of them.. They were blowing on Sidewinder all day today basically so we will see rather soon. 70fter seems possible. I think the park will be more challenging then most of the other parks though. I hope they have the down flat down s set up the first day its open!

Blues park is gonna be sick just like the rest of them.. They were blowing on Sidewinder all day today basically so we will see rather soon. 70fter seems possible. I think the park will be more challenging then most of the other parks though. I hope they have the down flat down s set up the first day its open!

70 feet is possible, but a safe 70 feet with a landing that matches the size of the jump... that's gonna take a ton of snow.

which is another thing...

big steep landings need big long runout so you have time to stop/recover/carve whatever. thats something blue doesnt have.

every park ive been to - with the exception of bc's jump lines and now bb's jump lines - have a huge jump with a rail or some other obstacle right after it. so you end up bombing the shit out of the trail to hit the jump, than instantly stopping at the landing to hit the other thing. which makes bumps, ruts, moguls etc. i need space to hit big jumps, long run-ups, long landings.