The Chute

ColoradoHigh

I was on the Main Street lift yesterday, and I was looking on The Chute. What I realized was, it didn't have ANY snow on it. It did have one pipe thing for the snow guns. But I thought there were 4 or 6 on it.

My question is, will they EVER open up that trail?

No, please refresh MY memory. Whos the one acting like a complete moron, and calling people idiots because someone asked ONE SIMPLE QUESTION!?!?!

I asked a simple question. Because last year they had it open within just 2 weeks if I am correct. But this year, they only have on outlet for the water and air pipes. I thought they weren't going to open The Chute up. Now, how DOES THAT MAKE ME AN IDIOT?

Fucking bastards.

Maybe you should ask yourself some questions before asking others.. Has that trail opened in the past? Yes it has. How did they do it. With portable guns. Think before you speak.

And about growing up. You might want to rethink that one. Toast has a good point.

Does F*ck a Goat ring a bell... Or did you forget about that one. Real maturity there.

Your lucky were alittle nicer than the TGR fellas.

Edited by KnuckleDragger

Whoa... thats pretty rough there guys. You can't expect everyone to know the logistics of every trails snow making. Rather than calling names just let him know what the deal is and leave it at that.

I think some of our staff should be ashamed for jumping on... and even starting this.

Pathetic.