SIDEWINDER

toast21602

1/2 burried, yet still 15 feet off the ground. have you hit it yet? if not.. you shouldnt be hating on it.

so your saying the bus is 30 feet high without snow?

dude look at the pics... theres like 5 feet thats not burried if your lucky

hahahahah and theres no landing have fun falling off that shit hahahaha

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

B)-->

QUOTE(Matt B @ Jan 28 2007, 08:40 PM) 130996[/snapback]
so your saying the bus is 30 feet high without snow?

dude look at the pics... theres like 5 feet thats not burried if your lucky

hahahahah and theres no landing have fun falling off that shit hahahaha

Yea want to talk about scary check out the daddy rail at mountain creek. Its only a double barrel, about 12 feet high, with a 3 foot overhang on each end so if you come up an inch short your getting your leg taken out and then falling 12 feet for your trouble. Thats the only rail I've seen at any mountain I've been to that I won't hit. Its a little higher than the swingset box, except 2 inches wide and a 6 foot gap onto it, oh yea and they don't make it on a spine like that, its the flat deck of a jump so if you fall you case it. I've still only seen 1 person even try it in person.

In comparison the bus has a gap that doesn't look bad at all, is 3 feet wide, and if you fall off the side its like a 3 foot fall.

...The only reason I like sidewinder is because the course takes a good 5 mins to get down (when you include the lower terrain park) ..but thats about it haha. The butter boxes in between the rails is probably the worst idea ever, I really dont want to even try anything on that first setup cause its really not worth falling off onto the butter box and fracturing my hip. Also the S-Rail = complete waste of space. Unrideable.

Also the S-Rail = complete waste of space. Unrideable.

Ya, I didn't see anyone make it farther than halfway down that rail. I did see some kid with a nice wipeout. He jumped off the right side of the ramp to it, tipped forward, landed on the tips of his skis (which popped off after the next part, wait for it.....) then he face planted, and slid about 15 feet, over the side of the base and into the trees. It had to suck, but it was awesome to watch. If that kid didn't go home after that, he's a trooper.