SIDEWINDER

toast21602

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet! I was going to come up around 2-3 on friday and stay into the evening. With sidewinder opening though i think i may have to drink one or two less thursday night and head up to blue earlier.

...I was wondering there for awhile if we'd ever see the day it opened.

h8er! :nana

I'll be takin off my steeze to watch toast go skeet skeet off a big dog booter in the park :banghead

does anyone know whats going to be set up the the sidewinder park? prob all rails but any word on which ones

hahahaha you have to take off your skiis or board to get in...... high ollie contest friday see who can jump up a 4 set, or one foot plant up the stairs

Sweet! I was going to come up around 2-3 on friday and stay into the evening. With sidewinder opening though i think i may have to drink one or two less thursday night and head up to blue earlier.

...I was wondering there for awhile if we'd ever see the day it opened.

don't hold back thursday night. my guess is it wont open til around noon, thats when blue usually gets their parks open for the first time.

SNOWMAKING HAS ENDED ON SIDEWINDER PARK,THE CREW IS NOW BUILDING THE PARK AND IT WILL OPEN FRIDAY NIGHT AND CHALLENGE IS SCHEDULED TO OPEN THURSDAY NIGHT.

Looks like it might be Friday night they open Sidewinder. Hopefully for everyone heading up there for the day it will be open by mid-day. Get a few good runs in before the Friday Night crowd gets in there.

they started building i today. some boxes were being put in and you can see the jumpline forming. all i want to know is where are the rails? i'm tired of these boxes.

amen. boxes are good for learning how to slide real rails, so since there are already plenty of boxes, lets see some real rails. i know there were a few sitting at the top of sidewinder.

they started building i today. some boxes were being put in and you can see the jumpline forming. all i want to know is where are the rails? i'm tired of these boxes.

soooo true!!!

I'll be there around 3 on friday...I hope the have some nice features. Has anyone seen that CRAZY flat(short) - up(long) - down(short)...it looks like it would be really awkward to hit

soooo true!!!

I'll be there around 3 on friday...I hope the have some nice features. Has anyone seen that CRAZY flat(short) - up(long) - down(short)...it looks like it would be really awkward to hit

thats the sliding board box, and you have it backwards. it goes steep up, short flat, mellow down, to really short flat at the end. it looks retarded.

The features I saw today in order were, the staircase that was on come around in the beginning, then the bus, 2 tables (1 was rather massive), the swingset, the wall, a couple mounds of snow (im thinking for rails), then a big landing with a kicker being built where the 70 was last year, a lot of snow where the hip was last year if you call it a hip. Then they set up the s box at the bottom. The s box is set up really wierd for where you get on. Most of those you already knew but thats the update I saw from the lift.