SIDEWINDER

toast21602

how the fcuk am i owned stevo im not going to try something i know i would either get exteremly hurt on or be killed im sorry to say but im deff not even going to attempt something like that unless i would like to kill myself

touche

The swingset actually scares the shit out of me....looks huge, well yeah, i know it's huge, but it's setup even bigger..

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i left around 3:30 because the parks sucked. every feature was crap. where was park crue? HUGE craters after everything. after the Burley Kink Box in the lower park, there were 6 freakin people piled into the hole after it. thats wonderful. i didnt even get to ski sidewinder, and wont get to tomorrow either because apparently they are having a comp tomorrow that nobody knows about?!?! thats cool. too bad nobody who is anybody will be there because of lack of notice and advertisement. sucks that i have to work. good job Blue.

i left around 3:30 because the parks sucked. every feature was crap. where was park crue? HUGE craters after everything. after the Burley Kink Box in the lower park, there were 6 freakin people piled into the hole after it. thats wonderful. i didnt even get to ski sidewinder, and wont get to tomorrow either because apparently they are having a comp tomorrow that nobody knows about?!?! thats cool. too bad nobody who is anybody will be there because of lack of notice and advertisement. sucks that i have to work. good job Blue.

I think the event will be on raceway.

:ph34r:

Well Sidewinder is open and most of the kids in there were pretty happy.

The competition tomorrow is on Raceway.

The Terrain Park Challenge is a regional qualifier for the Jeep Terrain Park Challenge. This event will be held at Shawnee in mid February. and the first 2 people IN TOMORROWS EVENT in the Mens over 18 and the womens will qualify. Repeat the event tomorrow is a boardercross on Raceway. SIDEWINDER WILL BE OPEN FROM 7.30 AM TILL CLOSE.

the stairs dont do shit. its more of an attraction than anything. put up a snowfence too, not just caution tape. make it impossible to get in without using the stairs.

its a circus, for real...i guess its more of a kindergarten school playground, but you get the idea.

the flat down rail - setup fuckin horribly, only hittable from one side because they didnt center it? wtf

stair set - well, thats just a short piece of crap so who cares

flat down box - has a damn butter box right next to it on the left side going down...so if you come off early on the left side you will slide out. and like many have said up there tonight, break a hip or two. lip was nice though

long double barrel rail - looked really good. lip looked bad though, skinny as hell. i saw one guy hit it and get stuck/fall forward and drop to his back, so its probably really sticky. i didnt try it cause of that. if it was setup nice and slid ok it would be one of my favorite features.

flat box gap down box - didnt hit it but it looked good, the down seemed kind of short though so who knows.

long up box - seemed pretty good, setup was ok. i didnt hit it

kicker - looked good, i guess.

slide box - looked absolutley useless. the end will probably buck you off pretty bad if you have speed in any way. the first up is stupidly steep, doesnt look like a smooth feature AT ALL. i didnt hit it

kicker - looked good, nothing special

bus - if it cant pick up and transport people, its useless. i hate it with passion. come off the rail early and hit the butter top of it, slide out, break a hip/wrist/neck its all good. same thing as the flat down earlier mentioned

i think there was another jump somewhere in there.

swingset - we should just hang swings on it so all the idiots have something to do while they get in peoples way and fly down the trail. it could be a resting spot after they get all sweaty from watching all the crazy stunts on the bus.

flat-down-flat rail - good, no complaints except how un-aesthetically pleasing it looks (the lips and such, looks really sloppy...that pretty much goes for everything at blue as far as lips and blue ink goes)

wall ride - about as good as it can get i guess. i hiked it a few times.

kicker - or maybe it was a hip, i have no damn clue on this one.

c box - that actually seemed pretty good, i kind of like it. has a good amount of bank to it.

whale tale - ugh

double hit option - big jump/little jump. landing was steep as hell and small. didnt seem like there was any kind of sweet spot.

c/s rail - or whatever, down flat down mabye? who knows what you want to call it. didnt see anybody make it past half way. it was either hit the first down c and fall off, of fall off on the flat part. once you finally conquer it and slide it cleanly, im not sure what else you can do on it.

thats it

whoever groomed it needs to go back to school or something. death cookies/corn/bombs all over the place. it wasnt icy though so thats a plus.

overall, i didnt like it, which is why i made such a long post. it had a big list of features though, lots of them which is cool.

favorite features or features that could be good if setup right - double barrel, flat down box, flat down rail, flat down flat rail, c rail.

i still dont know why they insist on putting flat boxes and such on high ass mounds of snow so that the lips need to be like a jump.

NO FLOW AT ALL, i have no idea what line i want to do. if there are any good lines in the first place.

im glad i ski at bb too, thats all i got to say.

Quit yer bitching....you only hate blue because you crashed there....wait :banghead

In the eyes of a non-park rat, it looks sweet, definately the best park blue has put together. Trev had his cam, so I don't think he hit anything, so I didn't get any feedback from him, but his homeboys were doing the crazyassed S rail (i guess?).

First thing trev did when we got to the top was yell at the people walking up the stairs with their skis and board on.

I think I saw Tretiak do that. :banghead