SIDEWINDER

toast21602

The features I saw today in order were, the staircase that was on come around in the beginning, then the bus, 2 tables (1 was rather massive), the swingset, the wall, a couple mounds of snow (im thinking for rails), then a big landing with a kicker being built where the 70 was last year, a lot of snow where the hip was last year if you call it a hip. Then they set up the s box at the bottom. The s box is set up really wierd for where you get on. Most of those you already knew but thats the update I saw from the lift.

if that is in order... did they move the bus? because putting the swingset and two tables between the bus and the wallride would be rather cramped to say the least.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Word on the street is that there are rails, and we'll have more than one option at a time. Sidewinder is gonna rock this year. Look at all the jumps on sidewinder- reminds me of the ones at boulder. Nice wide lips, pretty mellow, to steep landings. Also, the new cbox is around the right turn after the wallride. Right around where the crackerbarrel used to be. Doesn't look too slanted,but what the hell, more challenge.

amen. boxes are good for learning how to slide real rails, so since there are already plenty of boxes, lets see some real rails. i know there were a few sitting at the top of sidewinder.

I am headed up tonight so I will try and checkout the progress...

My pictures were horrible because Razr's suck and the lift was booting me up there...but you can see the bus in the glare, a jump to the skiers right after the bus, and there was a bigger table skiers left after the jump, then the swing set box skiers right.

First, the crazy rail at the bottom.

01_24_07_1824.jpg

01_24_07_1826.jpg

My pictures were horrible because Razr's suck and the lift was booting me up there...but you can see the bus in the glare, a jump to the skiers right after the bus, and there was a bigger table skiers left after the jump, then the swing set box skiers right.

First, the crazy rail at the bottom.

the mounds of snow are for rails one is for the swing set and not sure what the other one is for but i am allmost sure that they are for rails because thats how rails should be set up

i was riding today... they got a lot of work done in the park from what i could see. there are things i could complain about... like the wall... so its twice as high now? think again... they covered almost all of it with snow... gahhh.. and the 2kink sbox will put you right in the woods if you come off early.. oh well more motivation to own it haha. but im excited for the park to open, ill be up tomorrow night

In the words of Jeremy Jones: "It's crispy"

Looks different from the JFBB/Mountain Creek/BC mold, I can't wait to ride it. The swingset box looks massive. The bus looks pretty damn buried without much shape around it which speaks for the depth of the base on the trail. That last setup with the 4 rails next to each other will be sweet, got to get 3 friends and hit it together.

In the words of Jeremy Jones: "It's crispy"

Looks different from the JFBB/Mountain Creek/BC mold, I can't wait to ride it. The swingset box looks massive. The bus looks pretty damn buried without much shape around it which speaks for the depth of the base on the trail. That last setup with the 4 rails next to each other will be sweet, got to get 3 friends and hit it together.

the swingset box is massive. It was huge when it wasn't buried yet during my trip to blue this season.

The second pic the park looks very congested...everything seems so close together. Is that staircase set up urban style, bc it looks like the outside boxes are ride on, or small gaps

owned!

Can't wait to hit up sidewinder saturday morning!!!

how the fcuk am i owned stevo im not going to try something i know i would either get exteremly hurt on or be killed im sorry to say but im deff not even going to attempt something like that unless i would like to kill myself