C and S boxes freaking impossible!!

nitroo

OK so not literally impossible because I'm sure it can be done and I've come very close but why is it so incredibly hard? I've gotten all the way around the C box but not anywhere close to how it should have been done. I can't get to the second kink on the S box. Why is this? Do you think it's due to blue's terrible construction? Terrible placement? Terrible takeoffs? I have super huge lean steeze so I can keep on the inside of the box really easily but that S box is so impossible with that flat section. I sessioned it for like an hour and a half last night and like an hour on friday and still can't get it.

What are your opinions on these retarded/challenging features?

my guess would be they didnt build it right if it was constructed right i should be just simple wieght distribution i havent been 2 blue yet but a couple years ago they had a slightly curved box which seemed stupid im not a big fan of circus rails but properly built s+c boxes r alot of fun

OK so not literally impossible because I'm sure it can be done and I've come very close but why is it so incredibly hard? I've gotten all the way around the C box but not anywhere close to how it should have been done. I can't get to the second kink on the S box. Why is this? Do you think it's due to blue's terrible construction? Terrible placement? Terrible takeoffs? I have super huge lean steeze so I can keep on the inside of the box really easily but that S box is so impossible with that flat section. I sessioned it for like an hour and a half last night and like an hour on friday and still can't get it.

They are both very much possible. They've both been cleared.

I usually hit the c box backside and press it out real hard on the inside...more of a nose press than anything...but it's so long that as I get closer to the end I start to slide on the inside.

They are both very much possible. They've both been cleared.

Of course they are possible...I can take my board off and walk on it and call it cleared...I'm wondering if it can be hit properly and be done. I'm talking hop on bs/fs and take it around....not hop on 50-50 and then end up bs the mid or something.

rubino took a run with me and i got 1/2 way into the 2nd c but couldnt press it out. i think its possible if you frontside switchup after the flat so you dont get your legs split and grease your nuts. around these parts we call it the "s"-tupid rail.

exactly what 'parts' are you refering to Boyer? and do these 'parts' include the house that we live in?

The c is very possible. Easy to get. The s is also possible just requires a lot of work due to horrible contruction. I got my tail to touch the last c and slipped off. My advice is start with a nose slide then when you hit the flat you gotta lean on the right side of the flat (with your nose high tail low) basically not being flat on the box. That will get you centered then for the next c. Its really hard to commit but its definately possible. This one skiier almost had it yesterday.

Keep practicing Nitro..just because you can't do it doesnt mean its retarded.

I usually hit the c box backside and press it out real hard on the inside...more of a nose press than anything...but it's so long that as I get closer to the end I start to slide on the inside.

Of course they are possible...I can take my board off and walk on it and call it cleared...I'm wondering if it can be hit properly and be done. I'm talking hop on bs/fs and take it around....not hop on 50-50 and then end up bs the mid or something.

Yup, possible

yea Matt Stout got the all but that last foot or two of the S-rail after a couple dozen times no idea how he did it

It's gotta be the orange one piece...

Keep practicing Nitro..just because you can't do it doesnt mean its retarded.

haha you saying i can't do it? the reason i say it's retarded is because i can do s rails but after like 20+ tries on this i still can't stick it. so yes, it's retarded

haha you saying i can't do it? the reason i say it's retarded is because i can do s rails but after like 20+ tries on this i still can't stick it. so yes, it's retarded

Try hoping a little after the first C to get to the flat part then lean into it. i have seen it done that way last night :rolleyes: