Little Girl Head Bonk - Coming to hill near you soon

Papasteeze

I had to bring this up to the top since this version shows the slow motion. Nipples did one of these at CB last year, missed the bonk by about 1 foot. He was already in the tranny when a little kid decided to slide out from the side of the trail right into his flight path. There are several other who have had impacts or close calls of this magnatude on here. This is serious stuff... Letting oblivious people in the park is equal to walking across a streeet with out looking both ways.

http://media.newschoolers.com/uploads/memb...90Sequence1.mov

YouTube for those that can't view Newschoolers.

BTW - NS has a 100k members and this is currently the highest rated video - what does that tell you Management people? Yeah give em a ticket so they can get decapitated, yeah they paid for it and signed a release so let em rip.... irresponsible, I say!

Edited by Papasteeze

I'm suprised that there aren't more videos like this since it happens all the time. Maybe this video should be replayed on a widescreen before you enter the park. lol. BTW, I also have had the same experience with these parents and thinking that they are right. I asked one guy do you really think that the mountain built this jump so that your kid could snowplow it. I'm sort of looking out for their safety even tho I could care less about there kid. I also said something to a lady at BB that insisted that she got on the lift for the park. She said its her right to be there too. I ran into her later that day, she was standing in the area right when you get off a rail. Fucking ignorance in these people!

I'm suprised that there aren't more videos like this since it happens all the time. Maybe this video should be replayed on a widescreen before you enter the park. lol. BTW, I also have had the same experience with these parents and thinking that they are right. I asked one guy do you really think that the mountain built this jump so that your kid could snowplow it. I'm sort of looking out for their safety even tho I could care less about there kid. I also said something to a lady at BB that insisted that she got on the lift for the park. She said its her right to be there too. I ran into her later that day, she was standing in the area right when you get off a rail. Fucking ignorance in these people!

its their right to be there but who gives a shit get out of the damn terrain park if you aren't gonna do anything but snowplow down the mountain and ruin the lips of the jumps

• 2 weeks later...

FFFFAAAACCCCKKK! This makes me sick because I saw it all day when I was shooting today. I'm thinking tough gates to get through at the park entrance with a lot of sinage stating that this is for experts only! Parents with kids cruzing through the park....and pipe make us ANGRY!. A father stopped dead in the middle of the pipe to watch little Cindy wedge through. OOOooooo SNAP!

yesterday at shawnee off the second jump in bushkill, stuck a 5, and yaknow, im going backwards so i cant see anything, so when im turning back fowards after i land some idiot kid on a snowboard is just sitting there and i double eject when i hit him, got a bruise now about 6 inches in diameter on my hip.

i was so mad when i hit him that i walked over and he was all like, "you gotta watch where your goin homo" so i say, "you better watch where your sitting", and then i gave him a bloody nose.

im usually not the person to do that, but ive had so many experiences like this i just have had enough. im really glad cb got a park pass program.

yesterday at shawnee off the second jump in bushkill, stuck a 5, and yaknow, im going backwards so i cant see anything, so when im turning back fowards after i land some idiot kid on a snowboard is just sitting there and i double eject when i hit him, got a bruise now about 6 inches in diameter on my hip.

i was so mad when i hit him that i walked over and he was all like, "you gotta watch where your goin homo" so i say, "you better watch where your sitting", and then i gave him a bloody nose.

im usually not the person to do that, but ive had so many experiences like this i just have had enough. im really glad cb got a park pass program.

yeah BB has em now too.. i posted it in the BB park update thread.. but i just did a 3 off the 2nd jump in widow and while in the air i see a boarder just sitting on the landing.. and i landing like 4 ft before him and almost nailed him. and he was an older guy who told me he was just taking a rest.. that fuckin ass

YO ADRIAN!!!!! I DID IT.........

your a regular old larry holmes