Park Video

wezlofilms

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude what.His colors were so much worse then mine.

And I did some research on my clips from that day and their is nothing wrong with my colors,the thing that was wrong was my shutter was a little to high.If i turned it down a notch or two my clips would look like they were foggy.

Im not going to argue with you guys either I don't care what you both say,your the only two that gave me bad feedback on my clip,everyone else I showed it to who knows a lot more about me with cameras told me my colors were fine and if I just turned the shutter down a little all my clips would have looked fine. Im filming again on Saturday they will come out alot better then last time.

thanks guys i dont think he relizes like the lighting goes into effect . but i hav been messing around with 24p and a bunch of features every day i film so the clips vary from shot to shot untill i find the rite format i want to shoot in for the day......thanks for the possivite feed back.. the vid should b going on to transworld soon.... i just need to add names and then it will be sent

thanks guys i dont think he relizes like the lighting goes into effect . but i hav been messing around with 24p and a bunch of features every day i film so the clips vary from shot to shot untill i find the rite format i want to shoot in for the day......thanks for the possivite feed back.. the vid should b going on to transworld soon.... i just need to add names and then it will be sent
I don't know much about dvx's but most people who use them shoot 24p.

Skateperception.com