Saturday Crowds?

DiMe

The upper mountain, including the parks, will be okay tomorrow, BUT there's a USSA race down on Smoke all day. The Phoebe will be packed during warm up and inspections, prior to 10, then again prior to 1pm. And there will be insanely fast skiing kids bombing Boomer and Cannonball. And the lodge will be packed all day with non-skiing family members.

The last New Yorker left the area yesterday afternoon...other than this race day, there will be 10 empty chairs between people.

The upper mountain, including the parks, will be okay tomorrow, BUT there's a USSA race down on Smoke all day. The Phoebe will be packed during warm up and inspections, prior to 10, then again prior to 1pm. And there will be insanely fast skiing kids bombing Boomer and Cannonball. And the lodge will be packed all day with non-skiing family members.

The last New Yorker left the area yesterday afternoon...other than this race day, there will be 10 empty chairs between people.

Thanks for the reply! I plan on riding mostly park so I doubt the race or the speed demon kids will bother me.

Thanks for the reply! I plan on riding mostly park so I doubt the race or the speed demon kids will bother me.
Usually when theirs races the racers will take runs in the park when their not racing...its kind of annoying but now that this race is on smoke idn if they will do that.