Everyone read and post replys

Freerider

I am sure most of you boarders out there have heard of camp of champions and maybe some of you have seen their butter box. I think that we should do what they do and take the movable wallride and use that as a butter box. Maybe if we get enough replys or posts BC will move the wall ride.

i say bear creek takes out the fence between cascade and black bear so ppl dont have to jump the fence(which i find to be a pain in the ass) becuz that fence is not worth the trouble people go over there anywhere so why make it harder

'cuse it's a pain in the ass. and it does keep people out.

:rofl

I always thought jib-honks liked boxes as much as rails...what about the features that have a box like material but aren't as wide as a box nor as narrow as a rail...what are they called?

those are still boxes their just skinny boxes, and yea bring out the 420 i wana hit that shit son!

word... like ugly girls, they are fun till your friends see you on them. :blink:

next thing will be cream cheesing an ice rink.

That has to be the best reply I've seen on these forums, but anyway I thought we had that really wide but kind of short butter box from last year; also that fence is there to keep people out and from crossing over and cutting you off or getting in your way between the features on cascade it's amazing how well it's worked for it's purpose!

for the solution of the fence why not just have a large one way kicker out of cascade and into black bear so u can easily jump the fence to get out and no one else can get in through there

because then there would'nt be people cutting u off in cascade but there would always be people popin out of cascade and cutting u off in blackbear