Best park feature

splooshie

well rails/boxes would have to be the flat down box at BB.. not when it was on boulder park but how its set up now on merry widow..

as for jumps it would have to be the merry widow jumps, the second one has always been good but the first one was better in the beginning of the season

Camelbacks picnic tables, great to learn absoultly any slide on :nana

hahahahaha

I think my favorite rail ever was the flat down flat at blue. That's the absolutely smoothest rail blue has, next to the flat down. Simple construction (unlike a few things at blue) and basic setups. Too bad those rails are sitting at the top of sidewinder. I wish they would put them back in, maybe take out a box here and there. But whatever...

bear creeks smaller wallride was amazing earlier in the year, and their dfd is awesome. but their rainbow box is always so smooth and fun. the older flat red rail is always fun.

wtf happened to the rainbow? did a groomer and the rainbow get into a battle? smoothest features ive ridden this year would be the flat down at bear, the battleship at BB, actually everything at boulder is awesome, and the smaller wallride at bear is alot of fun, especially to hop off to the other side.

Jumps: Boulder Park (especially transferring the channel gap)

Blue's Jumps (2nd one)

Other: Wallride at BB when it was at the bottom of Boulder Park (midnight madness #2)

Smooth Flat-Down at BB

Battleship box at BB

and honestly, I like the C box at blue...it's smooth, even if I can only get like 80ish% of it most of the time.

Oh yeah, mailboxes are fun too

Edited by NiftySHIFTY

was anybody there for the blue railjam where they had the up-gap-down butter boxes??

even though it was kind of retarted to put in a railjam i thought it was a really fun setup.

I was there! I thought the butter box setup was really fun too...

the channel gap on BOULDER PARK even though i never saw anyone else hit it

last booter on BOULDER PARK day of mikenmatts jump off even though it killed me out for the season cuz of it

battle ship on widow

last booter on BOULDER PARK day of mikenmatts jump off even though it killed me out for the season cuz of it

battle ship on widow

Same here...we were up there for a while the one day, and I didn't see anyone else hit it either. I wonder how many people actually transferred the thing while it was there? I went left to right since I got more speed because of the shade from the pine trees.

The tubing park jump line was sick this year at Bear, at now they have the biggest jump I have ever seen them build on the right before the wall. As for rails/boxes, I'm not that great at sliding yet so I like the long flat one where the rail-jam was last weekend.